Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Seeing pictures of myself upsets me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Even though mirrors don't bother me too much anymore, seeing pictures of myself still makes me sad. I just can't accept that this ugly face actually belongs to me. Ever since I was a teenager(or maybe even a bit before that), the captured image of my face has made me feel like crying. Perhaps despite being blackpilled, some part of me still instinctively associates appearance with the character of the mind of whom belongs to, that since my face is ugly I must be a bad person. But tbh, I think even more than that I just hate being reminded that females will never want me, they don't see the person that I want them to see, they don't even see me as a man.

If anything, to me this is just serves further proof that this hedonistic, vain culture is not worthy of protecting. Much of our nature as humans is not something to be embraced, society used to understand this, but during the 20th century that clearly changed. The admiration for someone based upon their appearance is no better than the rage it sets off in me, knowing that I'll never be desired as luckier men are, both tendencies are cut from the same cloth of natural inclinations which are to be avoided.

This is also the main reason why I can't even look at the faces of attractive females without, at best, mixed emotions. The dopamine rush which my brain uses to incite me to engage a female like this, and ultimately to breed with her, it's not the same as true understanding for another person. I can't look at them and savor that brief, minuscule moment of happiness anymore, as after realizing that feeling stems from the same behavior which has caused me no small amount of pain, the effect is lost on me. On a related note, it's also probably some of the reason why I like 2D, seeing the smiling faces of girls who aren't real people doesn't invoke the same guilt, because nobody could be hurt by admiring the faces of nonexistent people. It allows me the satisfy this natural tendency in a way that can't possibly be destructive to anyone.

My wish for females to ignore my appearance is only matched by my desire to eliminate this vanity within myself. Both dreams, however, they're totally hopeless. I'll forever desire females based upon their appearance, a mirror of the reason why they reject me. While it may be true that I'd happily date my looksmatch, the fact that I'd still prefer someone who is more attractive is bad enough.

I wish I could just wear a mask all the time. It's why a lot of incels don't go outside: because of the stares and the laughing.

I like your posts they are always high IQ and interesting.

Judging someone's "abstract value" as a human based on looks is part of the evolutionary legacy that needs to be completely eradicated for us to be "truly human". I don't think we will ever reach this point. That's the main reason I like the internet, it is just "truly you" in the purest abstract human form uninfluenced by the evolutionary packages that are looks.

I like your posts they are always high IQ and interesting.

Judging someone's "abstract value" as a human based on looks is part of the evolutionary legacy that needs to be completely eradicated for us to be "truly human". I don't think we will ever reach this point. That's the main reason I like the internet, it is just "truly you" in the purest abstract human form uninfluenced by the evolutionary packages that are looks.
That's exactly how I feel, that interactions on the internet are more "real" than those irl. No bullshit social dynamics, no appearance, just communication. Some normies say that people are crueler online, but in my experience it's the other way around. People may be more subtle in person, but they're not kinder, especially not when you're ugly.

I just want a female companion. I don't care if she's an 8/10 or 4/10, I just want her by my side so I can inhale her pheromones, knowing that she belongs to me and no one else.

since my face is ugly I must be a bad person.
That's how I feel. The face in the mirror doesn't match the person I fell that I am and it drives fucking insane.

High IQ post

I think a lot of guys like 2D for the exact same reason but haven't put words to it in their mind yet...