Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Seeing religious Stacys in school made me ENRAGED

W

worstcel

Banned
-
First I'd like to address I don't mean to offend religiouscels

BUT

the truth must be told (this is a messy thread)

Just seeing them with the perfect life, chads around them, constant vacations, decent grades (some of them). Ofc they believe in God, probably think their life is the way it is because of this God. Then I find it funny seeing a 1/10 becky land whale (one of my teachers when I was in school) being extremely religious, how could she believe in some God, that "created" her that ugly. Anyway as I was saying I'm gonna end the thread here cuz I forgot what I was going to put.

Didntread2

The religious “Christian” Stacey’s were the ones who always made fun of me and talked shit behind my back with the exception of maybe one who was nice to me because of pity. I’ve only ever met a very few handful of people who carry out their religion in a legitimate way.

chad and stacy believe in god because life is good to them so they think it makes sense that god created it, and non blackpilled incels believe as cope

The religious “Christian” Stacey’s were the ones who always made fun of me and talked shit behind my back with the exception of maybe one who was nice to me because of pity. I’ve only ever met a very few handful of people who carry out their religion in a legitimate way.
yeah most people are larping, especially foids. go to church at 9am followed by strutting her ass in front of the mirror for instagram at 10:30am

yeah most people are larping, especially foids. go to church at 9am followed by strutting her ass in front of the mirror for instagram at 10:30am
This

My former oneitis was like that

I've talked about this in the past, I come from a group of extremely nutty third world Christians, a cult called the Coptic Orthodox Church. The members of this cult are grotesquely hideous, many come from ghetto slums, we're actually some of the most pathetic people on earth. Yet they are very devout believers, how can a sand nigger look in the mirror and believe they were created in god's image?

If a God created the world, it must certainly be either apathetic to all suffering or greatly enjoy tormenting the hapless and/or helpless without consequence.

Oh, that made me remember my church days, back when i was just a bluepilled 11yo kid full of hopes, dreams and aspirations. I remember that all the kids were starting their sexual discovery, boys and girls were getting out together more often, and sneaking out of the adult's sight whenever they could, while they were doing that i was being mocked for being ugly, and the adults at the church were trying to comfort me, telling me that God would provide me a partner, and that everything happened for a reason. Ngl, i hated those church stacies back then, and i still hate them years later.

Last edited:
I can't take relegious people seriously tbh, and debating with them is usually futile, so good decision OP.

The difference:

Secular Stacy: Is taking 10-15 Chad and Tyrone dicks on the reg.

Religous Stacy: Is taking only 5-10 Chad and Tyrone dicks on the reg.