Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seeing the girls in college is absolutely depressing

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I see so many girls with tight yoga pants and jeans that showcase their asses, but I can't do shit because Chad Only.

How do I finally accept that it never began? I'm tired of constantly convincing myself that there's still a chance only to be let down once again

I'm tired of constantly convincing myself that there's still a chance only to be let down once again
The endless cycle of self torture. We aren't meant to give up, our minds just wont accept it :feelsbadman:

Life in general is awful for incels. There is no escape, besides videos and shit.

At least they look hot for us aswell, if they want it or not. Imagine living in cucked islam society where women are put in plastic bags JFL

LONG LIVE THE WEST!

The endless cycle of self torture. We aren't meant to give up, our minds just wont accept it :feelsbadman:
It is absolutely brutal seeing it on a daily basis, while I must remain my composure as a KHHV.

I dont see why our body does this to us

Knowing that chad can fuck any of those girls if he wants to is brutal.

I see so many girls with tight yoga pants and jeans that showcase their asses, but I can't do shit because Chad Only.

How do I finally accept that it never began? I'm tired of constantly convincing myself that there's still a chance only to be let down once again
You need to think of how much makeup and frauding they do to look good for chad and realize they are :feelsclown:s

At least they look hot for us aswell, if they want it or not. Imagine living in cucked islam society where women are put in plastic bags JFL

LONG LIVE THE WEST!
Women not dressing modestly like during the peak of the west isn't that good if you want to save western civilization tbh

Women not dressing modestly like during the peak of the west isn't that good if you want to save western civilization tbh
If the western "civilisation" was intact, people could walk around nude without any trouble

If the western "civilisation" was intact, people could walk around nude without any trouble
Maybe in a secular western civilization but in a more religious Christian oriented western civilization like in the 1800s and early 1900s that wouldn't be true imo

Maybe in a secular western civilization but in a more religious Christian oriented western civilization like in the 1800s and early 1900s that wouldn't be true imo
Fuck Christianity, they brought nudity shaming to Europe

Fuck Christianity, they brought nudity shaming to Europe
Okay. Vox Day and other people in the Deus Vult For God and Country anglophiles may not agree with that.

Okay. Vox Day and other people in the Deus Vult For God and Country anglophiles may not agree with that.
Well anglos do what anglos do. I care for romanics, slavs and germanics

Well anglos do what anglos do. I care for romanics, slavs and germanics
Makes sense.

That's what hope does and its my biggest cope. Its why I trod on, with the belief of "what if?"
Chad always wins
Chad can't lose, it isnt possible. Losing isnt part of chad's reality, of course he always wins!

Last edited:
Rape her in minecraft, how do you think your ancestors ddi it? You think each one was a Chad. Nope, they just took what they wanted

God it’s so painful. They wear all this revealing clothing and are just waiting to get porked by Chad. Ugly men looking at them is an unwanted side effect

I dont see why our body does this to us
It's all about passing on our genes. We're mentally designed to never give up and always seek women. That's why men have a crazy sex drive and are willing to fuck almost anything. If the males of any species gave up after a few attempts that specie would die out fast.

It's the same with our parents. Ever noticed how hard it is for parents to accept that their son isn't going to get married and produce children? Almost every user here who talks about their parents mentions this more or less. And if the parents do accept it they almost always have other kids who are successful and will pass on their genes, only then is it somewhat possible for parents to accept that their son is a genetic dead end

Hot girls or even normie girls will never love you :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
It's all about passing on our genes. We're mentally designed to never give up and always seek women. That's why men have a crazy sex drive and are willing to fuck almost anything. If the males of any species gave up after a few attempts that specie would die out fast.

It's the same with our parents. Ever noticed how hard it is for parents to accept that their son isn't going to get married and produce children? Almost every user here who talks about their parents mentions this more or less. And if the parents do accept it they almost always have other kids who are successful and will pass on their genes, only then is it somewhat possible for parents to accept that their son is a genetic dead end
:kys::kys::kys: