[Venting] Seeing this type of couple always makes me sad

N

newbiecel

Could've been chadlite
-
I don't think theres a name for the stereotype, so I'll give a bunch of details:
  • short Old man with mustache that always dresses fancy
  • short old lady that tries to look as pretty as she used to, but she's obese poorly aged
  • they run a failing small buisness
  • they came from a third world country and are both English-second-language
  • their kids are basically americans who don't respect their parents even though their parents really did mean the best for them. They possibly even despise their parents.
  • they tried to achieve the American dream and it's in shambles, but they still hold their heads high.
  • doomed to die sad
I don't know if it's just me, but I almost feel like crying whenever I see it. Saw an old man in suit&tie humbly applying for the same I job I was applying for (minimum wage at Kmart) and I knew the instant I saw it that I was looking at at man who used to be the head of his family, forced to humble himself and start at the bottom and apply for welfare and a minimum wage entry job to feed his hungry, ungrateful kids. I left the line to apply because I couldn't handle the possibility of taking his job. It hits so close to home that I can almost always see it just by looking at them. IDK if you guys ever see it too. Maybe I'm just looking too deep into it.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
You should be a psychic.

YoungCurryCell

YoungCurryCell

Godcel
-
Men are the oppressed ones in society.

excel

excel

Recruit
-
I don't think theres a name for the stereotype, so I'll give a bunch of details:
  • short old lady that tries to look as pretty as she used to, but she's obese poorly aged
  • their kids are basically americans who don't respect their parents even though their parents really did mean the best for them. They possibly even despise their parents.
  • they tried to achieve the American dream and it's in shambles, but they still hold their heads high.
  • doomed to die sad
I don't know if it's just me, but I almost feel like crying whenever I see it. Saw an old man in suit&tie humbly applying for the same I job I was applying for (minimum wage at Kmart) and I knew the instant I saw it that I was looking at at man who used to be the head of his family, forced to humble himself and start at the bottom and apply for welfare and a minimum wage entry job to feed his hungry, ungrateful kids. I left the line to apply because I couldn't handle the possibility of taking his job. It hits so close to home that I can almost always see it just by looking at them. IDK if you guys ever see it too. Maybe I'm just looking too deep into it.
You’re really empathetic and in this society, that is a curse. Those parents lived in a blue pill world that changed around them. Their own kids have to contend with all kinds of shit the parents never prepared them for, so now the kids resent them but can’t leave their basement because of the economy.

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

im lazy
-
their kids are basically americans who don't respect their parents even though their parents really did mean the best for them. They possibly even despise their parents
lol so real

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Mentalcel
-
immigration creates incels. I wish my parents stayed in their home country.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Do my posts offend you? choke on my cock you cuck
★★★★★
they are all betabuxxers bro dont worry.

MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
-
  • doomed to die sad
You're a good guy for doing what you did.
It's still so sad.

Attachments

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

Mogs me to Bratislava and back
-
its all betabuxxers

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-
yeah life sucks for non chads and stacies

Marquis de Sade

Marquis de Sade

Veteran
-
caribbean, living in the US :feelsrope:
W
caribbean, living in the US :feelsrope:
Nice, do you get to visit your homeland often? I could do with some of that Caribbean sunshine right about now. I'm lying in my bed trying to get a heat listening to the rain lash off of the window. I'd much rather be sitting on a beach smoking a fatty, but such is life.

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

Mentalcel
-
W

Nice, do you get to visit your homeland often? I could do with some of that Caribbean sunshine right about now. I'm lying in my bed trying to get a heat listening to the rain lash off of the window. I'd much rather be sitting on a beach smoking a fatty, but such is life.
not often enough. Legit, seems impossible to be depressed when you're living somewhere tropical

Emba

Emba

moldy leftovers
-
Why anyone would leave a place with food growing free and easy everywhere to a place that requires you to be a slave to buy food is a mystery to me.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
Legit, seems impossible to be depressed when you're living somewhere tropical
I’ve lived in the Caribbean for a short time of a year and the night life makes you depressed it’s the same everywhere. Well it was a small island under the Dutch Kingdom so maybe it was under direct degenerate influence

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

existing
-
Why anyone would leave a place with food growing free and easy everywhere to a place that requires you to be a slave to buy food is a mystery to me.
revives me

Dionysus

Dionysus

Luminary
-
interracial couple are the worst for me

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Blackpill Illuminatus
-
Sounds like Mario and Peach

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Narcissist
-
Yeah I remember this post and know what you're on about, but can't think of a name