Could've been chadlite
- Dec 31, 2018
I don't think theres a name for the stereotype, so I'll give a bunch of details:
- short Old man with mustache that always dresses fancy
- short old lady that tries to look as pretty as she used to, but she's obese poorly aged
- they run a failing small buisness
- they came from a third world country and are both English-second-language
- their kids are basically americans who don't respect their parents even though their parents really did mean the best for them. They possibly even despise their parents.
- they tried to achieve the American dream and it's in shambles, but they still hold their heads high.
- doomed to die sad