Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Seeing this type of couple always makes me sad

N

newbiecel

Could've been chadlite
★★★
I don't think theres a name for the stereotype, so I'll give a bunch of details:
  • short Old man with mustache that always dresses fancy
  • short old lady that tries to look as pretty as she used to, but she's obese poorly aged
  • they run a failing small buisness
  • they came from a third world country and are both English-second-language
  • their kids are basically americans who don't respect their parents even though their parents really did mean the best for them. They possibly even despise their parents.
  • they tried to achieve the American dream and it's in shambles, but they still hold their heads high.
  • doomed to die sad
I don't know if it's just me, but I almost feel like crying whenever I see it. Saw an old man in suit&tie humbly applying for the same I job I was applying for (minimum wage at Kmart) and I knew the instant I saw it that I was looking at at man who used to be the head of his family, forced to humble himself and start at the bottom and apply for welfare and a minimum wage entry job to feed his hungry, ungrateful kids. I left the line to apply because I couldn't handle the possibility of taking his job. It hits so close to home that I can almost always see it just by looking at them. IDK if you guys ever see it too. Maybe I'm just looking too deep into it.

You should be a psychic.

Men are the oppressed ones in society.

I don't think theres a name for the stereotype, so I'll give a bunch of details:
  • short old lady that tries to look as pretty as she used to, but she's obese poorly aged
  • their kids are basically americans who don't respect their parents even though their parents really did mean the best for them. They possibly even despise their parents.
  • they tried to achieve the American dream and it's in shambles, but they still hold their heads high.
  • doomed to die sad
I don't know if it's just me, but I almost feel like crying whenever I see it. Saw an old man in suit&tie humbly applying for the same I job I was applying for (minimum wage at Kmart) and I knew the instant I saw it that I was looking at at man who used to be the head of his family, forced to humble himself and start at the bottom and apply for welfare and a minimum wage entry job to feed his hungry, ungrateful kids. I left the line to apply because I couldn't handle the possibility of taking his job. It hits so close to home that I can almost always see it just by looking at them. IDK if you guys ever see it too. Maybe I'm just looking too deep into it.
You’re really empathetic and in this society, that is a curse. Those parents lived in a blue pill world that changed around them. Their own kids have to contend with all kinds of shit the parents never prepared them for, so now the kids resent them but can’t leave their basement because of the economy.

their kids are basically americans who don't respect their parents even though their parents really did mean the best for them. They possibly even despise their parents
lol so real

immigration creates incels. I wish my parents stayed in their home country.

they are all betabuxxers bro dont worry.

• doomed to die sad

You're a good guy for doing what you did.
It's still so sad.

Attachments

• Imgur - _c75k5OZ.jpeg
    Imgur - _c75k5OZ.jpeg
    187 KB · Views: 65
immigration creates incels. I wish my parents stayed in their home country.

What was your home country and what country do you reside in now?

its all betabuxxers

yeah life sucks for non chads and stacies

caribbean, living in the US :feelsrope:

W
caribbean, living in the US :feelsrope:

Nice, do you get to visit your homeland often? I could do with some of that Caribbean sunshine right about now. I'm lying in my bed trying to get a heat listening to the rain lash off of the window. I'd much rather be sitting on a beach smoking a fatty, but such is life.

W

Nice, do you get to visit your homeland often? I could do with some of that Caribbean sunshine right about now. I'm lying in my bed trying to get a heat listening to the rain lash off of the window. I'd much rather be sitting on a beach smoking a fatty, but such is life.
not often enough. Legit, seems impossible to be depressed when you're living somewhere tropical

Why anyone would leave a place with food growing free and easy everywhere to a place that requires you to be a slave to buy food is a mystery to me.

Legit, seems impossible to be depressed when you're living somewhere tropical
I’ve lived in the Caribbean for a short time of a year and the night life makes you depressed it’s the same everywhere. Well it was a small island under the Dutch Kingdom so maybe it was under direct degenerate influence

Why anyone would leave a place with food growing free and easy everywhere to a place that requires you to be a slave to buy food is a mystery to me.
revives me

interracial couple are the worst for me

Sounds like Mario and Peach

Yeah I remember this post and know what you're on about, but can't think of a name