Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel seeing young children makes me sad

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-
:cryfeels::blackpill: I would love one day to have a child, it seems like something that would make one's life a lot more fulfilling, however I know that because of my situation there is no chance of that happening. No foid could have standards low enough to accept me. Was across the room from some guy the other day at a restaurant (where I sat alone of course) and i saw the look of joy on his face as his two girls (maybe 3 and 5 years) were laughing. I will never experience that. :cryfeels::blackpill:

more things that annoy me:

seeing a young couple hold hands
seeing a girl laugh with her Chad boyfriend (he's probably not even funny she is just in awe of how handsome and alpha he is)
seeing a girl with a man 9-10 inches taller than her (i am manlet and all i see here when i see such a scenario is that women lust after very tall men)

Seeing children grow up in this society makes me sad.

seeing a girl laugh with her Chad boyfriend (he's probably not even funny she is just in awe of how handsome and alpha he is)
Teenage couples piss me off
Daily reminder that kids half your age have more sexual experience than you

Don't make any children it's cruel they have to suffer and endure this world

Yeah me too - I get sad and worried about little kids growing up in such a shit world.
I was mentally, emotionally and physically abused as a child and I have no doubt it contributed to my inceldom.
Antinatalist forever.

It's sad thinking how I went from having the perspective of growing up in the world around me to now thinking how other younglings grow up in this world. Felt like yesterday, the agepill is the cruelest as inceldom is prolonged.

Not children but seeing young couples is e ahh fuel

I get happy when I see children smile, but then I get sad and start to pity them. They will grow up in this horrible world, and things will not be nice for them unless they are chads blessed with good parents.

well if i knew theyll grow chads it would make me sad too

Its just to inhumane to bring children onto this planet, specially if you have poor genes, not even that though, why would someone want to bring a soul out of comfort and peace and bring it into this cruel existence? This earth is fucked up there is clearly no god at all and you can tell that by the way everything breaks and dies.

Seeing children grow up being manipulated by such a society nowadays is pure sadfuel

My childhood was boring. I have no memories of it. While I absolutely feel sympathy for children nowadays I just can't shake the feeling of some envy. I see children playing in the park and I wonder: if I had another chance in a non-subhuman body, would things have been different for me?

It’s gonna be sad seeing a young innocent girl turn into a whore
My childhood was boring. I have no memories of it. While I absolutely feel sympathy for children nowadays I just can't shake the feeling of some envy. I see children playing in the park and I wonder: if I had another chance in a non-subhuman body, would things have been different for me?
Same I had strict curry parents.fuck everything man. I lost from the beginning let alone dating

:cryfeels::blackpill: I would love one day to have a child, it seems like something that would make one's life a lot more fulfilling, however I know that because of my situation there is no chance of that happening. No foid could have standards low enough to accept me. Was across the room from some guy the other day at a restaurant (where I sat alone of course) and i saw the look of joy on his face as his two girls (maybe 3 and 5 years) were laughing. I will never experience that. :cryfeels::blackpill:

more things that annoy me:

seeing a girl with a man 9-10 inches taller than her (i am manlet and all i see here when i see such a scenario is that women lust after very tall men)
Adopt a child.

That's why having children is setting them up for failure if they are a male. With the addition of poor parenting.

Don't make any children it's cruel they have to suffer and endure this world

How a guy doesn’t come away from here not being an antinatalist is beyond me.

the logical mind says this but sometimes you can't help but imagine joyful scenarios of spending time with your kids, I agree with you though

dont know man as an undesirable male you live the worst life there can be so I wouldnt want to create more potential suffering

Little children and babies creep me out. They always stare at me