Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel seeing your breath

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
the place I live has a humid subtropical climate so I'm not going to die if I leave my window open during winter. I can just wrap myself up in something warm and chill out
seeing your breath is extra fun though, it's cool to yawn and see a burst of fog come out
anyone else enjoy this?

Yeah, the effect is pretty entertaining

I personally like when I see my breath visible in the air from the cold. I sometimes like to do it on purpose to make it look like that smoke is coming from my mouth or that I look like I'm smoking.

the place I live has a humid subtropical climate so I'm not going to die if I leave my window open during winter. I can just wrap myself up in something warm and chill out
seeing your breath is extra fun though, it's cool to yawn and see a burst of fog come out
anyone else enjoy this?

How cold is it actually, where you are?

How cold is it actually, where you are?
7.3 degrees celsius, but the apparent temperature is a bit more than 4. Apparently the real temperature has gone up but the apparent temperature has gone down, which makes sense because my breath is now much easier to see than it was when I made this thread. I dunno why that would be the case if the real temperature is higher though, it's over for meteorologycels

So that's like 40-45 degrees in Freedom Units. Uhhhhhh... pretty chilly, that's definitely sweatshirt weather.

i hate seeing other people’s though