Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Seeing yourself balding is fucking heartbreaking...

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
I was looking at some pictures from high school on my old phone. I didn't think it would be that bad, but the difference between my hairline now and then really is more pronounced than I thought... I've only started balding at the temples, maybe Norwood 2-3. Man fuck this... Already had to pay for an expensive gyno surgery costing me 4k to remove my bitch tits. Now I'll likely also have to get a hair transplant in 5-10 years time. I really cannot permit being bald because I have prey eyes, no strong jaw/cheek bones and big ears... I really hope I didn't inherit any of my granddads genes from my mom's side - he went bald at 20...

@Tenshi jfl minutes after your own thread

I thought being born with subhuman curly hair was the worst that could happen to me... until I started to lose it.
@Tenshi jfl minutes after your own thread
the reaper is haunting many users today

was the surgery worth it?

is that bleeding from minoxidil use or something else?
Pimples/acne. Went to the doctor for it but it didn't help, doctors in this country fucking suck. It was even a private clinic, so it was supposed to be better than state clinics, but the doctor still just told me to "eat better" and gave me some ineffective treatments.

Too old for this shit, already bald and yet I still have acne.

Pimples/acne. Went to the doctor for it but it didn't help, doctors in this country fucking suck. It was even a private clinic, so it was supposed to be better than state clinics, but the doctor still just told me to "eat better" and gave me some ineffective treatments.

Too old for this shit, already bald and yet I still have acne.
oh.
can you get finasteride?
finasteride stopped my balding and got rid of my acne at the same time.

oh.
can you get finasteride?
finasteride stopped my balding and got rid of my acne at the same time.
It's too late for me, you see how bald I am, no point in it. Not that I can get it in this shithole country anyway.

It's too late for me, you see how bald I am, no point in it. Not that I can get it in this shithole country anyway.

:cryfeels:
well to let you know, crown balding is supposed to be a lot easier to fix with meds than recessive hairline but sucks that you can't obtain it.

:cryfeels:
well to let you know, crown balding is supposed to be a lot easier to fix with meds than recessive hairline but sucks that you can't obtain it.
Too lazy to go through the process of taking a photo, sending it to my pc, editing in paint, but my hairline is just as bad.

Look at me and feel better about yourself.
View: https://imgur.com/a/Bq9lOKY

Holy shit RIP dude

Gorila sorprendido 1909792

I've thinned so much in the last year that my scalp is now visible through my hair lol. Diffuse thinning is aging me rapidly.

It's already over for me so I'm not gonna waste money on testosterone killing drugs or transplants. It's sad to see pics from last year with all the hair that I had so recently. Balding is brootal.

It's like being short and ugly wasn't enough for nature to make me incel so norwooding and diffuse thining on top of that :cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope: