Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Seeing yourself go into your 30s still an incel is the closest feeling to witnessing your death.

dragonbro

dragonbro

Banned
-
At least a dying normie can be satisfied with knowing they had a good life, that they got to enjoy pleasurable experiences.

What do I have?

You either cope or stoically endure in pain and misery.

If you weren't dead inside by 30 you are copemaxing.

i will probably live to 100

I have the same feeling, buddy boyo
full

There is still moneymaxxing.

Better to euphoriamaxx in your dying moments by doing drugs

Last edited:
yall are my only cope. At least I don't have to do this alone. I fight for you and you fight for me.

Cope. This site provides a false sense of security. Were all hopelessly fucked.

I will have roped long before then

Cuck if ur 30 and didn't rope tbh

Step1: Moneymaxx
Step2: SEAMaxx + Statusmaxx + Carmaxx + Housemaxx + Surgerymaxx
Step3: Ascend!

Perhaps we are already dead or we are experiencing death itself.

Good to see some fellow 30~ year old incels, I get sad because there's so many 20-somethings on this site.

Seeing yourself go in general is like sloe motion dying. Shit is terrifying

At least us 30+ year olds can harrassmentmax, since we have nothing left to live for.

Agepill is factually the most brutal pill because we literally can NEVER get the time we lost back. Every year of youth that is spent with nothing gained because of shit treatment by society is gone forever afterwards. And while your youth was spent in constant suffering and deprivation, your peers were actually living life to their fullest. All because of genes. The most potent suifuel.

I don't believe that's how it works, if you have a good life you won't want to die, you will dread death whereas an incel will embrace death. Someone who is having a good time at a party won't enjoy having to leave whereas incel standing alone in corner will.

At least a dying normie can be satisfied with knowing they had a good life, that they got to enjoy pleasurable experiences.

What do I have?
most of us will just mentally travel back in time to not face reality

most soys do this when they obsessively engage in rehashes of old media like star wars etc

same thing for us, just slightly more complicated since we don't have soy on the brain so it's harder for the jews to just sell this to us as a product

I have cope.

Life after 30 is being an eternal background character unless you're a youthful-looking gigachad or super famous gl guy.

Lol no, even in your 40s or 50s u can get a 20 year old asian chick EASY

By SEA maxxing? Can I do this inside the US? I've been rejected by every asian I've had interest in.

By SEA maxxing? Can I do this inside the US? I've been rejected by every asian I've had interest in.

Inside us? No going to SEA.

Try it, register a dating account on filipino cupid, state ur white and looking for a wife. wait and see the HUNDREDS of messages.

I wish I was blackpilled earlier so I could get used to this sooner

Yes, i'm 22 my time is running out

If you pass the age of about 35 without getting laid, or female validation of any kind, you are officially descending towards your death.

I don't believe that's how it works, if you have a good life you won't want to die, you will dread death whereas an incel will embrace death. Someone who is having a good time at a party won't enjoy having to leave whereas incel standing alone in corner will.
This tbh. I bet that giving depressed people who have a miserable life 20 million dollars would already change their opinion on killing themselves...

People only suicide if they see no way out of a miserable situation, happy people don't.

i am 30..and i've lost all hope

Hope has fled

Good to see some fellow 30~ year old incels, I get sad because there's so many 20-somethings on this site.

There is nothing more brutal than being a 30~ yo incel, except obviously being older than that. At like 20, 22, etc, there are still things you can try. And at 22, you don't know if you will be a loser in 10 years. Once you hit 30 as a loser, that's likely what you will be for the rest of your life. At 30, you will see or become aware that every single person in your old class has a wife and kids, except you. And your parents will blame YOU for "not trying hard enough". Suicidefuel. I am different to op though cuz he wants to live whereas I wish I was dead, every waking moment.

And knowing that you have 50 more years of this, with every single aspect of yourself and your life getting worse with each passing year.