Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Seems dark triad can beat looks

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
This is written by a foid, basically if you see all the stuff she's talking about she does say looks, height, money are positive factors, but being masculine, dominant, and good at fucking is way more important, and these are what drive female hypergamy

jfl if you believe this :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is written by a foid, basically if you see all the stuff she's talking about she does say looks, height, money are positive factors, but being masculine, dominant, and good at fucking is way more important, and these are what drive female hypergamy

You are going to get banned and it wont work for truecels, only fakecels

Physical attractiveness is more important, but dark triad personality traits are still scientifically proven to increase your sexual market value.

Last edited:
You are going to get banned and it wont work for truecels, only fakecels
Why would I get banned for this? It's a resource I found online.
I agree trucels can't do this, but 5+ guys who otherwise should be incel, can

females are never honest about what they want though. When they say this stuff they are thinking about only Chads doing it.

When I posted similar shit but higher IQ, mods removed my threads. Also, dark triad is not what you think it is, it's sociopathy and most incels are not anywhere near sociopath. Only about 5% are while 80% are fucks that want a pseudo mother

5+ guys aren't incels regardless.

When I posted similar shit but higher IQs, mods removed my threads.
No, it was the trolling manner in which you posted it. Saying 80%+ of the forum was fakecel because they voted no to a hypothetical poll when asked if they would beat a loyal, caring GF.

You also had another count of trolling prior which is why I thought that was the case. But I thought we had settled this prior as it was a misunderstanding.

Damn, what a cope. I'm almost envious.

5+ guys aren't incels regardless.

No, it was the trolling manner in which you posted it. Saying 80%+ of the forum was fakecel because they voted no to a hypothetical poll when asked if they would beat a loyal, caring GF.

You also had another count of trolling prior which is why I thought that was the case. But I thought we had settled this prior as it was a misunderstanding.
I already told you, I wasn't trolling, I consider people that haven't tried sociopath maxxing fakecels.

I have a sociopath incel neighbor and fucks rarely but when he finds a dumb whore he can manipulate he seizes the occasion.

Last edited:
I already told you, I wasn't trolling, I consider people that haven't tried sociopath maxxing fakecels.
Well to be frank sometimes the line between a dumb post and trolling can be thin especially as a greycel with a prior warning for trolling. Like I said I already apologized for mistaking it for trolling.

You've got it backwards really. Most people that come here to post edgy content are fakecels. Behavior is highly conditioned based on someone's looks.

The requirement is to be social not a full blown sociopath.

Well to be frank sometimes the line between a dumb post and trolling can be thin especially as a greycel with a prior warning for trolling. Like I said I already apologized for mistaking it for trolling.

You've got it backwards really. Most people that come here to post edgy content are fakecels. Behavior is highly conditioned based on someone's looks.

The requirement is to be social not a full blown sociopath.
Yes and I thank you for changing your mind. I am a bit autistic and sometimes I don't know when I go too far

I have a sociopath incel neighbor and fucks rarely but when he finds a dumb whore he can manipulate he seizes the occasion.
I have tried to and it made me depressed asf and made me feel worse overall,
If you aren't a sociopath or a psychopath naturally, then you won't be able to become one

Being "masculine" = having a broad chiseled jaw and a strong chin with prominent cheekbones.

BONES are masculinity

Basically high T.
Tbh you can still increase your testosterone if you eat right and weight lift, you can also do T therapy
but it probably won't change your face and your shitty genes, I saw many chads eating a lot of junk foods since a young age, sometimes even eating more then the average person does and not working out and basically not doing anything "heatlhy" and still being a chad regardless, however they become land whales after a certain age

the dark triad thing is a reality, you can't deny it. We can discuss how much it does affect the female attraction, but it does. I've seen multiples examples in real life and read many studies have shown this as well.

Being "masculine" = having a broad chiseled jaw and a strong chin with prominent cheekbones.

BONES are masculinity
What % of people here do u think don't have masculine vibe? And I don't mean slayer, I just mean strong jaw, neutral or positive canthal tilt, browridge, and respectable bideltoid with a 3D upper body? I'd say probably half the guys here meet that minimum requirement

Just darktriadmaxx bro!

Clickbait article with water is wet advice. Better tell me how I can get to fuck a woman with my subhuman looks

What % of people here do u think don't have masculine vibe? And I don't mean slayer, I just mean strong jaw, neutral or positive canthal tilt, browridge, and respectable bideltoid with a 3D upper body? I'd say probably half the guys here meet that minimum requirement
If we talk about single positive features many people can have them. For example I have an OKish jaw with good forward growth and positive CT, BUT I have too much eyelid exposure, and a roundish face with flat cheekbones, and also I'm balding...all in all what matters is the overall harmony of your face. It's key not to have major flaws in order to capitalize on the few good features you have

If we talk about single positive features many people can have them. For example I have an OKish jaw with good forward growth and positive CT, BUT I have too much eyelid exposure, and a roundish face with flat cheekbones, and also I'm balding...all in all what matters is the overall harmony of your face. It's key not to have major flaws in order to capitalize on the few good features you have
Totally agree with you, let me put it another way, what % of people here are at least PSL4? I'd say somewhere around 60%?

Pls ban OP. This is literally some pua redpill nonsense.
He is probably behind the article and trying to sell a course
Physical attractiveness is more important, but dark triad personality traits are still scientifically proven to increase your sexual market value.
Yes it does increase SMV but its something that is ingrained in your brain structure and is not something you can fake or learn. Also if you are already fucking a girl, you are not even incel to begin with jfl
Honestly thought, There is a massive PUA ad in the link(on how to build ”massive attraction). What a suprise.. jfl

Last edited:
Muh alpha behavior faggot.

I hate thug larpers and could destroy them.

Pls ban OP. This is literally some pua redpill nonsense.
He is probably behind the article and trying to sell a course
OP was promoting a political conference the other day, JFL.

the dark triad thing is a reality, you can't deny it. We can discuss how much it does affect the female attraction, but it does. I've seen multiples examples in real life and read many studies have shown this as well.

Totally agree with you, let me put it another way, what % of people here are at least PSL4? I'd say somewhere around 60%?
I'd say most users are between slightly below average and average. I reckon truly subhuman are a minority. If you rate on a scale 1-10, with 5 being the average, I'd say the majority of users rank between 4 and 5. Anyway that's all it takes to be a permavirgin in today's sexual market

COPE
DEFINITION: THIS

OP is so retarded it's almost banfuel, ngl. Sorry bro.

That shit will make her want to stay, not attract her

Dark triad has high risk of jail time especially since you need show the foid your violence

Copy And Paste These 3 Simple Text Messages to Make ANY GIRL Want to Fuck You!
A Special Report by Jon, the Founder of Masculine Development

OP was promoting a political conference the other day, JFL.
Wait so what am I? Am I a paid charlatan for promoting a MWGA conference where 2 low tier normies cure women of feminism, or am I being paid by other low tier normies to sell dark triad coaching camps?

The only thing that beats looks is money. 250k+ a year to be exact.

The only thing that beats looks is money. 250k+ a year to be exact.
Lol, no chance in hell, money nowhere near looks. iF you are worth $500m then yes u can have any girl, but ONLY by betabuxing.

There is no amount of money that gets you close to making up for looks in attraction terms.

$250k a year? GTFOH

Everything said in the article is actually true, but we would never even get remotely close to any action like that.

Also, tip for all the incels that might one day get to have sex, paid or unpaid (lol) :
Don't focus on what a foid wants in bed, focus on what you want, her opinion does not and will never matter

Dark triad has high risk of jail time especially since you need show the foid your violence
dark triad is good for normies and chadlites for incels it can land yar ass in the slammer

Wait so what am I? Am I a paid charlatan for promoting a MWGA conference where 2 low tier normies cure women of feminism, or am I being paid by other low tier normies to sell dark triad coaching camps?
They're both the same thing: psychopathic 'gurus' talking about what it means to be a man or a woman.

dark triad is good for normies and chadlites for incels it can land yar ass in the slammer
Dark triad normies and chadlites go to prison too, except they prosper in it.

Prison is like a playground for high-T, NTs. And a prison record gives them status, not unlike a "high score."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back