Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seems like everybody getting girlfriends now...

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
Feeling lonely as fuck now...

How can we continue living in despair like this, with our needs going unmet? I plan to end it soon btw. I just can't see a future for myself.
Same here... The loneliness is too overwhelming.

Same here... The loneliness is too overwhelming.
There have been studies showing that loneliness leads to shorter lifespans and health problems, meaning that loneliness is essentially killing you. Luckily, we probably won't have to suffer it for much longer.

There have been studies showing that loneliness leads to shorter lifespans and health problems, meaning that loneliness is essentially killing you. Luckily, we probably won't have to suffer it for much longer.
Meh...

The sad thing is no one will ever sympathize with you. The other day I got the classic "just get some hobbies and it will happen naturally lol!" People don't get that social retardation is a literal disease that cannot be cured.

Who's getting girlfriends? Everybody? Ugly males too? I don't fucking think so.

I don't know what you're talking about. I never really see guys with girlfriends, and when I see that, the guys are always gl.

I dont know what kind of bizarro world op lives in. Most males do not have girlfriends. The only ones that do are both NT and GL
People don't get that social retardation is a literal disease that cannot be cured.

The sad thing is no one will ever sympathize with you. The other day I got the classic "just get some hobbies and it will happen naturally lol!" People don't get that social retardation is a literal disease that cannot be cured.

Get some hobbies eh..like thats all it takes

There have been studies showing that loneliness leads to shorter lifespans and health problems,

Being 'touch starved' makes your brain start DISSOLVING and loosing its structure kind of like Alzheimer.

cope who is everybody?, you are seeing only chad male & fat/average fem couples on the streets while incels only go out at night for quick walk or do groceies or don't leave at all and order food like me or do fasting for several day - budhamaxxxing

I think the kids call that "cuffing season"

JFL no, no one is getting gfs in 2019, have you seen the celibacy rates?

Feeling lonely as fuck now...
Yeah, ive noticed it as well. Most of my friend group have girlfriends or are talking to foids at the moment. I just couldnt fucken stand it anymore of the mogging i was indirectly getting by like 5+ guys so I just bike home after school and eat lunch by myself.