Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Seems like forced bait, unless this was one of you. Found this through IT.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
https://www.fox47news.com/news/loca...f-the-streets-after-disturbing-facebook-posts
Police to take a man off the streets after disturbing Facebook posts
Posted: 9:10 PM, May 22, 2019

Updated: 9:39 PM, May 22, 2019
By: FOX 47 News

poster_accd89c76c6a41e288a5266beaf437a2.jpg

Facebook settles lawsuits alleging discriminatory ads

JACKSON, Mich. — Threats to rape women and kill himself, led Jackson Police to take a man off the streets on Wednesday.
It all started with disturbing Facebook posts that drew a court order for a mental health evaluation.
Jennifer Watters' niece received an explicit Facebook message from the individual.
"Bothers me as a mom, aunt, friend," Watters stated.
Court records show Joseph McDonald, 27, of Jackson posted on Facebook, "It's official. Next girl I see I'm raping. Got a problem, put me in jail. I'll kill myself. Sex is a human right."
Several people reported troubling interactions and receiving sexually-explicit messages from McDonald.
Watters started spreading the word on Facebook after talking to her niece.
"Just the fact that she is underage and he is in his twenties and that's not cool," Watters said.
This is not the first time McDonald has been in the Facebook spotlight.
In 2018, he made a complaint with the courts against a women for posting on her page, "Be careful of this man."
He blames the woman for his failure to get a job at Sprint, and says she defamed him in the Jackson area.
The woman says her post was shared nearly 900 times with people backing up her allegations of harassment.
Watters did her own research.
"I found back 2015 of a mental illness record and to me that's alarming and something needs to be done," Watters said.
Wednesday, Jackson police picked up McDonald on a court order for a mental health evaluation.
He was taken to the Henry Ford Emergency Unit.
A PPO for stalking was filed against McDonald this morning.
At this time, Jackson Police have not charged him with a crime.
Stay in touch with us anytime, anywhere.
Download our free app for Apple and Android
and
Select from these options: Breaking News, Severe Weather, School Closings, Daily Headlines and Daily Forecasts.
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook

If this isn't just garbage bait, just remember not to show your power level irl boyos, it's not worth it. Honestly, what he said was pretty based though, lmao.
Until the revolution comes. ;)

Last edited:
I hope he fullfils his promise tbh.

Imagine how sad you have to be to put yourself in jail just to make incels look bad.

There are guys who were saying that long before anyone knew what an “incel” was yet CT will try and say it was a solitary forum or handful of forums that brainwashed him.