Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Seems like practically 100% of women view me as completely undatable because I'm 5'2".

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
I still don't understand how this guy plays blind or is he really an idiot who doesn't want to accept his raw condition. He even stalks the Incels sites, so he must be somewhat blackpilled, but he still refuses and looks for the blue tips.

I have already done two other publications about it, but I like to draw a parallel in how difficult it is for some people to accept that it is over and how easy it is for others to accept that truth and reality (myself, and perhaps other members the forum)
Also, I am interested in seeing your tipping point where I finally accepted blackpill.
Only time will tell.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Trannymaxx ASAP or rope

Some people are just too soys to accept the blackpill

superficial whores, if he got surg he would only be 5 8 max too

"I just don't get why height has to be so important."

I know that feel.

If only he can gain 3 more lbs , he can be the 98lbs weakling that get sand kicked in his face at d beach.

no exit for that height tbh

Embrace the blackpill manlet oldcel. It won't get you laid but it will surely lessen your pain and help you cope.

"your height doesnt mean anything sweaty, women wont even notice it. Women can't tell the difference between 5'2 and 6'2, its not like they have eyes. The only difference they can tell is difference in personality, which is all that matters!"

"If you're being constantly rejected by women, its because you dont have a good enough personality. You being 5'2 is just a coincidence!"

5’2! Thats even worse than me! And I thought it was over for me! JFL at this poor sucker