Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Seems to me society doesn't mind a mother abandoning her children but not a father.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
My Mom started watching this show over the weekend and she really likes it. It's all about Mothers who chose to abandon their kids and gave them up for adoption or left them on a street corner or in a police station. Mother's that delivered in the hospital and left the hospital without leaving any information. Mother's that have had abortions. It's basically just a show on why Mom's decide to leave or get rid of their baby and then they provide explanations of what was going on with their life and their mindset at the time of their decision. My Mom is so into that show and cries during the show. I only know about it because she came into my room crying and recounted the entire story of how a Mom left her baby at some random stranger's house and then they were reunited 30 years later.

So that's fine. She can enjoy the show. That is her opinion. BUT what I do not like is how we will watch movies or programs (Divorce Court/Judge shows) and whenever the man doesn't want to pay child support or he abandons his kids and they find him years later to cuss his ass out she is the first one to go, "YOU GO KIDS! FUCK THAT DEADBEAT DAD!" and she gets so fucking angry at the TV.

Anybody else see this hypocrisy? When a woman leaves her kids there is always an excuse as to why she did it.
"She wasn't ready."
"She was too young."
"She was raped."
"She didn't have the money."
"She thought the baby would live a better life without her."
Excuses. Excuses. EXCUSES!

Then when a dad leaves his kid there is nothing but hatred and death streets for the man.
What kind of shit is this?

I'm sorry you no get reply
CE3769E6-0BB3-45C5-91E2-FE4215229D99.gif

My step siblings noodle mother abandoned them and regularly texts my stepdad to guilt trip him and make him despair. I’m amazed he hasn’t killed himself, his life seems like hell to me. His ex wife managed to turn his oldest daughter against him completely (and make her a noodlewhore) and give his son who’s two years younger than me chronic anxiety and minuscule self esteem. He’s a really nice kid but he’s doomed to riceceldom. She has ruined lives and no one is doing anything about it. JFL at people who think females have any difficulty avoiding consequences for wickedness

She is a strong independent queen for leaving her kids

Its over if you mother is ambivalent schizo

if you have a hole between your legs you can do no wrong

It doesn't mind ripping a being out of the womb and throwing it into a medical bin