Segregate the forums (with pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
93d 11h 13m
I believe we should segregate the forums between certain big issues, like a forum for tallcels (6'0 and up) and manlets, AND turbomanlets. I say this because these 3 groups are always fighting, and I don't see why we cant have atleast a tallcel or shortcel subcategory.
1590761088804.png

Also give us media in the top bar back thanks.

There is a big MAIN forum anyone can talk and type on, but a sub category will help incels mad at eachother cool down with their own kind.

This can also be said for a more controversial reccomendation (put through the sewers first to see public opinion) of a segregation of race.
Ethnicels and whitecels are always fighting eachother all the time. So why not segregate them like we did in the 1900's in America? Of course, the colored section will have even more sub categories.
1590761278458.png

1590761393000.png

FAQ:
"Can people of different races still talk to eachother"
yes they can inceldom discussion is still a thing just with subforums so that tensions if get heated they just go back to their own part of the forum.
"How do you know who is a colored and who is not"
Well we can either A: Verify to get in said subforums by posting like your wrist or something or hand or just a part of your skin or B: Allow people in these subforums however you cannot go against what is said I.E A currycel cannot go into the non colored section and say "JBW" and a white cannot go into a black forum and go "JUST BE BLACK YOU STINKY MONKEYS" you can't do that

Thank you guys for listening

Ethnics agree with the plan. I think it is a very good way to mediate peace between people.
1590761585579.png
1590761612612.png

Last edited:
SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admin
★★★★★
There's a variety of reasons why this is a bad idea. In short, you'll be dividing the userbase, validating feelings of alienation and dislike instead of bringing users together, likely creating grievance when a race that is not separated demands their own subforum, angering people who have nothing to do with this divide and are forced to see these subforums appearing for no reason of major force, and so on. There's been no reason for such a divide in almost three years, instead have a chat with these users who can't accept that other people may have different opinions from theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.