Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Self destruction

Footmat

Footmat

Recruit
★★★★
I haven't post here for long time because I was busy with using drugs and usually am too tired for writing. Today I can. Meanwhile drugs don't make me high anymore. They only make me feel like I am at a zombie Modus. No pain, the good thing, but nothing else more too, including joy, when I do nice things like good food, good films or something else. It is like having a living body but being dead at the same time.....schroedingers incel. Fucked up world. The world of a bad organized collection of cells of an fucked up DNA. What a joke

Unnatural substances to the body e.g test and drugs will never make one happy because body become desensitised. Only natural shit like sex etc can make us happy. PASS ME THE ROPE

Unnatural substances to the body e.g test and drugs will never make one happy because body become desensitised. Only natural shit like sex etc can make us happy. PASS ME THE ROPE
excessive sex desensitises people too

excessive sex desensitises people too
not as much as drugs. there is no consequence to having sex either and there is with drugs. it is what it is.

Take some black pills instead