Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Self-improvement as a sub-6 is a form of female worship

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
The bare minimum for soyciety these days in 2020 is that you must at least go to the gym. By jumping through more and more hoops, guys are just letting foids increase their standards.

Caring about what foids think of your appearance is caring about pleasing them. A foid either thinks you look good or does not. What you think bears no effect. If you are not Chad, you cannot please a foid. You think chad cares as much as normtards do about self-improvement? You think chad is watching youtube videos 24/7 on how to improve his looks besides basic hygiene? No. He doesn't have to think or put in any significant effort at all, he just gets.

If you do not have the right face, race, or height, you will be wasting your time trying to improve if you think it will make you Chad. No surgery can improve your looks beyond 2 points. It's the sad reality.

The point is, self-improvement is just another one of those things (like being a niceguy) that dudes think will for sure get them laid, but end up extremely disappointed when it doesn't work.

Last edited:
>sub8
"its over for 7/10s bro" :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:.

Besides that, everything else you said is right though.

>sub8
"its over for 7/10s bro" :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:.

Besides that, everything else you said is right though.
changed it. Surgery maxxing is legit for some people but it's complicated to decide in general by just a number

Last edited:
I am willing to bet that most guys with perfect jawlines have never seen the inside of a gym tbh

Self improvement is one of the greatest lies ever told

Honestly I agree

I shouldn't have to "self improve" to get a worthless toilet to suck my cock. They should be forced to do that by law

Just get rich and pay prime bitches to fuck you. They're broke af at peak age and will do anything for a dollar. This is my new plan. Gunna get rich and offer random hotties to fuck me for a grand.

Just get rich and pay prime bitches to fuck you. They're broke af at peak age and will do anything for a dollar. This is my new plan. Gunna get rich and offer random hotties to fuck me for a grand.
Some of them will still say no, but good luck.

The point is, self-improvement is just another one of those things (like being a niceguy) that dudes think will for sure get them laid, but end up extremely disappointed when it doesn't work.
The line to end all non-black pills. This post is based and extremely anti-whitepill.