Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion self improvement DAY 1

shringozi

shringozi

Banned
-
today i am really happy! ive been incel for 2 whole years, and i thought "hey, you're kinda fucked, lets fix that" and after that, i finally decided to do some self-improvement, starting today. on this forum and on the offtopic one, i thought i would give updates on this self improvement thing. maybe if i do that i can get stacys to my house every day, but i have to improve, in my sports and in my life, so i can live a good life unlike those shitty and even douchey chads those women fall for even though they drink 99 liters of booze and red bull every day. but that is all, see yall later

from, shringozi

ps: i am ok rn, but i feel like improving my life so i can die in the wilderness peacefully, remembering how i finally fucked a stacy.

@BlkPillPres thoughts?

You will be disappointed, bro. Only do self-improvement for yourself, not for others.

Definitely not an infiltrator

are you a cute little loli? you write like one. If so, post nudes so other posters who aren't me that are into such things can enjoy them