Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Self improvement] Next time I go out I will try to find a girl to be rude to

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Was trying to get milk yesterday and there was this girl blocking the refrigerator door

I politely said excuse me and she moved aside so I could get milk

But thinking about it now I shouldve just yelled "MOVE" at her and then stared at her angrily to spook her

I simped by being polite

she would have likely gotten wet if you yelled at her to move

You’re not entitled to my politeness.

World doesn't owe women anything. You needn't be polite to them.

should've grunted at her
she might have gotten wet

I wouldn't because i don't want my face bashed in by her boyfriend or a bystander. Plus sitting for months and not talking to anyone i almost forget how to speak and what i say comes out as a squeak. :worryfeels:

I wouldn't because i don't want my face bashed in by her boyfriend or a bystander. Plus sitting for months and not talking to anyone i almost forget how to speak and what i say comes out as a squeak. :worryfeels:
Its like all these dudes are forgetting what whiteknights or feminism is...
should've grunted at her
she might have gotten wet
she would have likely gotten wet if you yelled at her to move
Yes, you guys are real experts in getting women wet
Teach me more wise ones

Just compliment a foid in early hours of day while she is all alone.
While being as disgusting as possible
Thats the worst thing you can do to a girl as an incel,she will cry at night thinking only ugly ass incels like us will like to cook her 250 gr roast beef

2250.jpg

Its like all these dudes are forgetting what whiteknights or feminism is...
when someone stays a lot in this forum he used to the based real men here and forget how outside is full with cucks and simps

I don't hold doors for em or talk them when outside. Yesterday at the store a lady almost bumped into me and she said sorry, I just gave her cut eye and kept walking, didn't say shit.

I dare a fucking cuck or simp to try something. I don't tuck my tail when threatened.

I don't hold doors for em or talk them when outside. Yesterday at the store a lady almost bumped into me and she said sorry, I just gave her cut eye and kept walking, didn't say shit.
Pretty much this except at work

Do it. This is how to treat foids
Bring a weapon.

move bitch, get out the way

you've figured it out my friend

Sounds like a perfect way if the bitch have pepper spray to spray it on you. I would not play with those odds myself.

Start collecting your get out of jail free cards first

"Hey baby... Give me some of that milk you got in them fat tiddies!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back