RageFuel Self improving as a manlet is hell

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

The Ride Never Ends.
★★★★★
47d 12h 46m
You will ALWAYS be told, specifically by the opposite sex, that you are “compensating” for your lack of height. It literally puts me off self improving at all. What’s the point in improving yourself if you’re just going to be judged negatively for it?

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

radical times demand radical solutions
★★★★★
10d 20h 22m
if you're self improving to get foids it's an exercise in futility. We will die in celibacy unless society radically changes from the ground up. "Self improve" for your own mental sanity and don't care about what other people think if you're gonna do it at all

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
142d 6h 32m
It's a pointless enterprise.

HomoheroBishii

HomoheroBishii

Major
7d 11h 0m
And when you don't "compensate," then foids will say "why should I date you when you aren't better than guys taller than you in any way?"

They basically just want us to know our place and drop dead.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
109d 20h 38m
no matter what you do as a manlet people (especially foids) will accuse you of having some form of complex. If you dont self improve you have some type of low self esteem and victim complex, if you work out you are overcompensating, if you become a rich businessman or politician you have a napoleon complex. Its a lose/lose situation no matter what you do.
And when you don't "compensate," then foids will say "why should I date you when you aren't better than guys taller than you in any way?"

They basically just want us to know our place and drop dead.
tbhtbh

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
70d 7h 35m
Manlets should suicide

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
-
29d 5h 24m
heightpill is truly the most brutal of pills.

CelticTruecel

CelticTruecel

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
42d 15h 50m
I look down on tall people because they have Viking ancestry whereas I am pure Celt

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★
92d 23h 25m
You will ALWAYS be told, specifically by the opposite sex, that you are “compensating” for your lack of height. It literally puts me off self improving at all. What’s the point in improving yourself if you’re just going to be judged negatively for it?
How tall?

Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
-
20d 13h 3m
180cm is manlet tier in Germany :feelsUnreal:

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 curry truecel
★★★★★
52d 18h 55m
5'10 manlet checking in.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 curry truecel
★★★★★
52d 18h 55m
5'10 passes for the lowest tier of man.
5'9 is manlet
Not in the Netherlands. The average is 6ft. You will get heightmogged frequently by females even if you're a 5'11 manlet.

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
★★★★★
148d 14h 17m
if you're self improving to get foids it's an exercise in futility. We will die in celibacy unless society radically changes from the ground up. "Self improve" for your own mental sanity and don't care about what other people think if you're gonna do it at all

arianaisawesome1

arianaisawesome1

Roping in 20s, Brown skinned Truecel & Misogynist
★★
5d 2h 41m
Fr tho, what do I do at 5'7 in the west (texas)? Should I just give up? My genetics are shit overall, so I'm not reproducing. I can possibly ascend with surgeries to get my face to 6.5-7 PSL and gymmax, but will it be worth it?

nihility

nihility

nuke the internet
★★★★★
242d 5h 7m
no matter what you do as a manlet people (especially foids) will accuse you of having some form of complex. If you dont self improve you have some type of low self esteem and victim complex, if you work out you are overcompensating, if you become a rich businessman or politician you have a napoleon complex. Its a lose/lose situation no matter what you do.

tbhtbh
Pretty much this

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
40d 1h 46m
"self improvement" is for douchbag chads only.