[RageFuel] Self improving as a manlet is hell

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Obergruppenführer of SS Division “Incelistan”
★★★★★
36d 9h 6m
You will ALWAYS be told, specifically by the opposite sex, that you are “compensating” for your lack of height. It literally puts me off self improving at all. What’s the point in improving yourself if you’re just going to be judged negatively for it?

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

radical times demand radical solutions
★★★★★
10d 20h 20m
if you're self improving to get foids it's an exercise in futility. We will die in celibacy unless society radically changes from the ground up. "Self improve" for your own mental sanity and don't care about what other people think if you're gonna do it at all

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
57d 3h 52m
It's a pointless enterprise.

HomoheroBishii

HomoheroBishii

Veteran
★★★★
1d 6h 58m
And when you don't "compensate," then foids will say "why should I date you when you aren't better than guys taller than you in any way?"

They basically just want us to know our place and drop dead.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
78d 1h 59m
no matter what you do as a manlet people (especially foids) will accuse you of having some form of complex. If you dont self improve you have some type of low self esteem and victim complex, if you work out you are overcompensating, if you become a rich businessman or politician you have a napoleon complex. Its a lose/lose situation no matter what you do.
And when you don't "compensate," then foids will say "why should I date you when you aren't better than guys taller than you in any way?"

They basically just want us to know our place and drop dead.
tbhtbh

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Overlord
★★★★★
63d 1h 46m
Manlets should suicide

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
17d 22h 18m
heightpill is truly the most brutal of pills.

CelticTruecel

CelticTruecel

28yo KHV 5'6 Autist and ogre.
★★
35d 14h 8m
I look down on tall people because they have Viking ancestry whereas I am pure Celt

Quarantined

Quarantined

Veteran
★★★★
42d 8h 30m
You will ALWAYS be told, specifically by the opposite sex, that you are “compensating” for your lack of height. It literally puts me off self improving at all. What’s the point in improving yourself if you’re just going to be judged negatively for it?
How tall?

Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
★★★★
19d 9h 42m
180cm is manlet tier in Germany :feelsUnreal:

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
33d 14h 54m
5'10 manlet checking in.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
33d 14h 54m
5'10 passes for the lowest tier of man.
5'9 is manlet
Not in the Netherlands. The average is 6ft. You will get heightmogged frequently by females even if you're a 5'11 manlet.

muharremabi

muharremabi

Overlord
★★★★★
118d 6h 41m
if you're self improving to get foids it's an exercise in futility. We will die in celibacy unless society radically changes from the ground up. "Self improve" for your own mental sanity and don't care about what other people think if you're gonna do it at all

arianaisawesome1

arianaisawesome1

Shotgunmaxxing in my 20s, Pakistani truecel
1d 4h 12m
Fr tho, what do I do at 5'7 in the west (texas)? Should I just give up? My genetics are shit overall, so I'm not reproducing. I can possibly ascend with surgeries to get my face to 6.5-7 PSL and gymmax, but will it be worth it?

nihility

nihility

Inkwellian
★★★★★
175d 3h 22m
no matter what you do as a manlet people (especially foids) will accuse you of having some form of complex. If you dont self improve you have some type of low self esteem and victim complex, if you work out you are overcompensating, if you become a rich businessman or politician you have a napoleon complex. Its a lose/lose situation no matter what you do.

tbhtbh
Pretty much this

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

177cm 42yo Norwood 4 oldcel goblin social failure
★★
22d 6h 21m
"self improvement" is for douchbag chads only.