Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Self improving as a manlet is hell

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
You will ALWAYS be told, specifically by the opposite sex, that you are “compensating” for your lack of height. It literally puts me off self improving at all. What’s the point in improving yourself if you’re just going to be judged negatively for it?

if you're self improving to get foids it's an exercise in futility. We will die in celibacy unless society radically changes from the ground up. "Self improve" for your own mental sanity and don't care about what other people think if you're gonna do it at all

It's a pointless enterprise.

And when you don't "compensate," then foids will say "why should I date you when you aren't better than guys taller than you in any way?"

They basically just want us to know our place and drop dead.

no matter what you do as a manlet people (especially foids) will accuse you of having some form of complex. If you dont self improve you have some type of low self esteem and victim complex, if you work out you are overcompensating, if you become a rich businessman or politician you have a napoleon complex. Its a lose/lose situation no matter what you do.
And when you don't "compensate," then foids will say "why should I date you when you aren't better than guys taller than you in any way?"

They basically just want us to know our place and drop dead.
tbhtbh

Manlets should suicide

heightpill is truly the most brutal of pills.

I look down on tall people because they have Viking ancestry whereas I am pure Celt

You will ALWAYS be told, specifically by the opposite sex, that you are “compensating” for your lack of height. It literally puts me off self improving at all. What’s the point in improving yourself if you’re just going to be judged negatively for it?
How tall?

180cm is manlet tier in Germany :feelsUnreal:

5'10 manlet checking in.

5'10 passes for the lowest tier of man.
5'9 is manlet
Not in the Netherlands. The average is 6ft. You will get heightmogged frequently by females even if you're a 5'11 manlet.

if you're self improving to get foids it's an exercise in futility. We will die in celibacy unless society radically changes from the ground up. "Self improve" for your own mental sanity and don't care about what other people think if you're gonna do it at all

Fr tho, what do I do at 5'7 in the west (texas)? Should I just give up? My genetics are shit overall, so I'm not reproducing. I can possibly ascend with surgeries to get my face to 6.5-7 PSL and gymmax, but will it be worth it?

no matter what you do as a manlet people (especially foids) will accuse you of having some form of complex. If you dont self improve you have some type of low self esteem and victim complex, if you work out you are overcompensating, if you become a rich businessman or politician you have a napoleon complex. Its a lose/lose situation no matter what you do.

tbhtbh
Pretty much this

"self improvement" is for douchbag chads only.