Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Self-perception of height

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-
I'm 5'7 - I never really realized how short I was until I was at university and realized I was no longer average as I had been most of my life. Tbh, nobody really calls me 'short' other than the internet. Ever since I found out I was 'short' I've been comparing myself to nearly everyone I walk past. Pathetic.

In any case, I was wondering how tall we think people think they are vs how tall we actually are are usually not the same thing.

My foid sister is 5'2, but constantly keeps referring to herself as 5'4 even when she measured herself in front of me several times. She says it over and over again, he's 5'4. We know men and women lie and round up, but how many people actually know their REAL height - not just some guess or estimation. I was watching Love Island the other day ( :soy: ) and the foid kept saying she was taller than the curry even without heels, when clearly she was not - even the other foids casted doubt she was taller.

But whenever I compare myself with someone (especially if they're far) they look taller than me, but when nearer they are shorter. Similarly, whenever I'm comparing myself side to side with people I struggle to see who's taller - even by one inch. I think I'm taller, then sometimes I think I'm shorter even when it's the same person. It's only when I mog them by like 5 inches and the top of their head is where my nose I can be confident I am taller. Other than that, I'm constantly insecure whether I'm taller than people. I've been comparing myself to my brother for the last 5 years - he hasn't actually measured himself I have no idea how tall he actually is, but I don't know who's taller obviously the difference is marginal, but sometimes I think we're the same other times while other times he looks taller.

Do we generally underestimate or overestimate our height when out in real life?

I also did this when I started to get into the blackpill ngl. You will start to look out for who to mog to not feel like a failure I'm 5'8 and it's hell going to the streets being mogged by literal pre teens jfl also women don't need height their holes are enough to attract the filthiest of men.

Last edited:
Yes I'm 5'9 but by god if someone asks you best believe I'm telling them 5'10. 5'11 if they seem really low iq.

I never had problems with my height... except when i get rejected by girls taller than me (happened 4 times) and when i am around my 6' 3" friend. I am 172cm.

I never had problems with my height... except when i get rejected by girls taller than me (happened 4 times) and when i am around my 6' 3" friend. I am 172cm.
Jfl why would you even bother approaching a foid taller than you. Must have been super bluepilled at the time.

I overestimated my height before, im 5'3.

I’m 5’6 and almost everyone heightmogs me, even the foids. It makes me perceive myself to be even shorter than I actually am.

This is correct almost everyone is 2 inches shorter than they think they are. I found this out recently myself.

one of the worst days when i was measured officially lmao. i knew i was fucking insanely short but something about JUST missing the cutoff for FIVE feet seems just absolutely fucking brutal

Same. My height is also 170 cm (5'7"). The majority of short men will probably overestimate their height in order to cope.

Under 6"3 is manlet tier no exception