Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [self reflection pill] I have a superiority complex but nothing to back it up

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I also believe that Im subhuman compared to everyone else

1. I have nothing going for me

2. Yet I look down on others all the time

3. Yet I think Im ugly and a bottom of the barrel human

I dont even know how it is even possible to have this many conflicting ideas in your head

My brain must be legit rotting

You remind me of anon1822

I don't know I you're joking or not but I can totally relate.

A lot of incels just do not fit into society that well, either due to some mental issues or from mental issues developed after being ostracised and excluded.

I guess the feeling of superiority is just a result of not seeing normies as humans you can relate to.

A lot of this also comes from seeing how materialistic normies are.

Don't worry. Soon you will come to terms with how fucked your life is, and how absolutely subhuman you are. Then your ego will break down and you will fall into months long depression. You will never fully recover from this.

A lot of incels just do not fit into society that well, either due to some mental issues or from mental issues developed after being ostracised and excluded.
I takes a lot of hurt caused to you as an ugly male to get into the state of mind of being blackpilled. That's why thinking chads can be fully blackpilled is cope and crypto worship @AAAAAAAAAAAcel

2250.jpg

I didn't see this at all in your post body, but it is possible to be genetically superior in ways that just do not matter to society, especially for sexual attraction. And I think it's fairly common to look at oneself and see these elite qualities that much of society professes to value but really doesn't. It's like if you have a high IQ it means nothing. It only matters what resources you acquire with that, and as we know the best that gets you is beta cuck land, anyway. And Chad w/ avg to above avg IQ and high social IQ and looks will dominate regardless.

Butthurt?
Yeah, I got so butthurt when you started writing essays about how good looking I supposedly am.
Grrr. How insulting.
>Is attractive yet doesn't have the balls to even talk to foids.
>Is too low iq to lie.
>Is too low iq to masturbate like a normal person.
>Thinks going to Spain and spending a shitton of money will increase his chances to ascend even tho he doesn't even speak spanish.
>Acts like a bitch when I'm roasting him and smashes the report button while begging me to stop.
>Makes a thread titled "I'm idlevillagercel's bitch"
>Makes a thread saying I'm high iq.
>Refers to his own body as "gay rapemeat"

I think I have pretty good insults to use against you :dab:

>Is attractive
Citation needed

>Is too low iq to lie.
citation needed
>Is too low iq to masturbate like a normal person.
Keep cooming all over your body like a low IQ homo peasant. Cooming into cheap latex gloves is a far superior method. You literally can't argue with that.
>Thinks going to Spain and spending a shitton of money will increase his chances to ascend even tho he doesn't even speak spanish.
If you think i'm good looking, how would going to Spain not work? I already told you i'll be going out with my more social friends there so mathematically my chances can only increase. I don't plan on doing much actual speaking with foids.
>Acts like a bitch when I'm roasting him and smashes the report button while begging me to stop.
Now that's just projection. I never once reported you. YOU'RE the one who had an autistic spergout and decided to tag every single mod multiple times and only ended up getting yourself banned in the end kek. That was all your doing. I never even thought about reporting you.
>Makes a thread titled "I'm idlevillagercel's bitch"
let's cease the hostilities, brother.
>Makes a thread saying I'm high iq.
indeed
>Refers to his own body as "gay rapemeat"
Yes, which i'm fixing.
I think I have pretty good insults to use against you :dab:
The best one was where you called me Chad.

Citation needed

citation needed

Keep cooming all over your body like a low IQ homo peasant. Cooming into cheap latex gloves is a far superior method. You literally can't argue with that.

If you think i'm good looking, how would going to Spain not work? I already told you i'll be going out with my more social friends there so mathematically my chances can only increase. I don't plan on doing much actual speaking with foids.

Now that's just projection. I never once reported you. YOU'RE the one who had an autistic spergout and decided to tag every single mod multiple times and only ended up getting yourself banned in the end kek. That was all your doing. I never even thought about reporting you.

let's cease the hostilities, brother.

indeed

Yes, which i'm fixing.

The best one was where you called me Chad.
Dude, every time you try to trigger me you only end up proving how dumb you are. Even stupid people would learn from your mistakes. I think you must be seriously retarded :lul:

Dude, every time you try to trigger me you only end up proving how dumb you are. Even stupid people would learn from your mistakes. I think you must be seriously retarded :lul:
Why do you keep saying i'm trying to trigger you? Is it some sort of PTSD or something?

I can relate tbh. Being Blackpilled, I feel superior to normies mentally but inferior genetically and physically.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back