Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Selinity's Black Pill Compilation prt.1 | Manlets, Beware

Selinity

Selinity

banned
*This is a compilation of scientific studies, charts and graphs, Tweets and Videos as well as Blog posts/Screen shots brought together to expose the harsh truths of female nature, dating and the black pill:blackpill:. If you can still feel good about your height after this then I must commend you for your ability to cope. The next topic: Race Pill

Foid's standards are high as hell, we all know and understand this. But besides their harsh standards for facial attractiveness, if you don't meet the basic hight requirements, you and your 7/10 face won't even be considered by most foids. In their eyes, short men are useless, should go sterile, and in some cases, don't deserve to live. Still coping? Still don't believe me? Hear it straight from the horses mouth.

Screen Shot 2020 12 24 at 95747 PM

There are entire twitter pages directed towards the hatred of short men, and this isn't simply one isolated case. Many other foid's express their hatred for manlets in their twitter handles and bios as well. As yourself this: do you see tall men getting attacked like this?

Screen Shot 2020 12 24 at 100126 PM
Screen Shot 2020 12 24 at 100253 PM

Screen Shot 2020 12 24 at 100247 PM

Screen Shot 2020 12 24 at 100147 PM

Screen Shot 2020 12 24 at 100113 PM

Screen Shot 2020 12 24 at 100102 PM

The answer is nowhere! By simply being short you effectively lose most of your social status, perceived value and competence by others. Heightism is a very real and very big form of discrimination, and this shift in perspective even results in lower-wages, higher likely hood of being robbed and attacked and being cheated on in a relationship.

Screen Shot 2020 12 24 at 105736 PM

"B-but this is because of shallow male beauty standards, it's a learnt behaviour and so some foids aren't like that!!!!:soy::soy::soy:"

Men, this is an unconscious function of the brain. It doesn't matter who you are, what your ethnic background is or what your childhood was like, you will always find short men less respected, less intelligent and less skilled then their taller counter parts.
Screen Shot 2020 12 24 at 105753 PM

But the 1.8 percent increase in wages is in a professional work environment. What effect does your height have on your perception by regular people in a non professional setting?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pRAJoxeGaQ

People find taller men to be infinitely more dominant and powerful, watch how the manlet in the video completely submits to the 6' + tall man, the difference between the reaction the short man and the tall man got was night and day, the man completely resigned to his will.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4afoy8qmDRk

In this experiment, they had tall men and short men walk down the street, seeing if anyone would give way to the tall man more frequently than the short man. Guess who got trampled on and guess who didn't? Do you have this passive presence? Does your height open crowds and more importantly pussies?

"W-well, maybe height is important but you can still get past it if you work hard enough, bro:soy:"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE

This publication is completely brutal, if you only want the important bit then skip to the timestamp 5:10 In it the show hosts had women come into a room filled with men behind a glass wall, unable to hear anything being said.

They were then asked to choose which one they would be willing to date. The short man, David, who was 5'6 was unable to get a match despite the show hosts adding numerous positive traits to him, making him a professional chef, a surgeon, a skilled engineer, a millionaire and even a celebrity.

The show hosts tried hard, essentially making him god while adding negative attributes to the taller men. Despite this the taller men constantly won.

It seems like no matter how hard they try, short man cannot win. Think of statusmaxxed people like Napoleon. He was 5'5 but he conquered vast lands and was among the best military generals of his time, and yet what do we remember him for? What do people think of him? What became of his legacy?

It seems like in this life short man find it infinitely hard to win, and tall men rarely ever lose.

Screen Shot 2020 12 24 at 112600 PM

Screen Shot 2020 12 24 at 112620 PM

Screen Shot 2020 12 24 at 112553 PM

Screen Shot 2020 12 24 at 112542 PM

Screen Shot 2020 12 24 at 112535 PM

Screen Shot 2020 12 24 at 112526 PM

Screen Shot 2020 12 24 at 112519 PM

Screen Shot 2020 12 24 at 112503 PM

Does your height illicit the same reaction? Do foids go crazy over the size of your thyroid bones? Well, since you're hear chances are they don't. It's truly over for manlets, in fact it never even began for them.

*I would've continued with more posts and screenshots but it seems like I've hit the limit for attachments so this marks the end of this thread. I will be posting a second part to this in the future and making many other Black Pill Compilations just like this on other topics.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 10.57.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 10.57.36 PM.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 10.57.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 10.57.53 PM.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 11.26.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 11.26.20 PM.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 18
This aint really new stuff its been known for a while

This aint really new stuff its been known for a while
I Know, it's just a bunch of screen shots of foids going crazy over long legs, I have a whole folder with 154 images, as a manlet I get a little sadder seeing shit like this becaus I know no foid will ever find a single trait of mine attractive except maybe my mayo skin:cryfeels:

Height & frame is most important. Anyone who says other is a tallfag.

and FACE, otherwise you are just butterface to them at max
Cope there are plenty of facial surgeries that can be performed excluding hair / race. You can fake face but not frame.

pretty blue pilled thead.

Should have screenshotted tweets of feminist women telling short men to kill themselves/should be dead.

Also, height wage gap is insignificant,
manlets can still become doctos/engineer/programmerrs

The black pilled part is that 90%+ of fortune 500 CEOs are above average height,
and all leadership/jobs that give you status go to the tallfag

*This is a compilation of scientific studies, charts and graphs, Tweets and Videos as well as Blog posts/Screen shots brought together to expose the harsh truths of female nature, dating and the black pill:blackpill:. If you can still feel good about your height after this then I must commend you for your ability to cope. The next topic: Race Pill

Foid's standards are high as hell, we all know and understand this. But besides their harsh standards for facial attractiveness, if you don't meet the basic hight requirements, you and your 7/10 face won't even be considered by most foids. In their eyes, short men are useless, should go sterile, and in some cases, don't deserve to live. Still coping? Still don't believe me? Hear it straight from the horses mouth.

View attachment 386544
There are entire twitter pages directed towards the hatred of short men, and this isn't simply one isolated case. Many other foid's express their hatred for manlets in their twitter handles and bios as well. As yourself this: do you see tall men getting attacked like this?

View attachment 386555View attachment 386552

View attachment 386553
View attachment 386554

View attachment 386556

View attachment 386557
The answer is nowhere! By simply being short you effectively lose most of your social status, perceived value and competence by others. Heightism is a very real and very big form of discrimination, and this shift in perspective even results in lower-wages, higher likely hood of being robbed and attacked and being cheated on in a relationship.

View attachment 386561

"B-but this is because of shallow male beauty standards, it's a learnt behaviour and so some foids aren't like that!!!!:soy::soy::soy:"

Men, this is an unconscious function of the brain. It doesn't matter who you are, what your ethnic background is or what your childhood was like, you will always find short men less respected, less intelligent and less skilled then their taller counter parts.
View attachment 386563

But the 1.8 percent increase in wages is in a professional work environment. What effect does your height have on your perception by regular people in a non professional setting?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pRAJoxeGaQ

People find taller men to be infinitely more dominant and powerful, watch how the manlet in the video completely submits to the 6' + tall man, the difference between the reaction the short man and the tall man got was night and day, the man completely resigned to his will.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4afoy8qmDRk

In this experiment, they had tall men and short men walk down the street, seeing if anyone would give way to the tall man more frequently than the short man. Guess who got trampled on and guess who didn't? Do you have this passive presence? Does your height open crowds and more importantly pussies?

"W-well, maybe height is important but you can still get past it if you work hard enough, bro:soy:"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE

This publication is completely brutal, if you only want the important bit then skip to the timestamp 5:10 In it the show hosts had women come into a room filled with men behind a glass wall, unable to hear anything being said.

They were then asked to choose which one they would be willing to date. The short man, David, who was 5'6 was unable to get a match despite the show hosts adding numerous positive traits to him, making him a professional chef, a surgeon, a skilled engineer, a millionaire and even a celebrity.

The show hosts tried hard, essentially making him god while adding negative attributes to the taller men. Despite this the taller men constantly won.

It seems like no matter how hard they try, short man cannot win. Think of statusmaxxed people like Napoleon. He was 5'5 but he conquered vast lands and was among the best military generals of his time, and yet what do we remember him for? What do people think of him? What became of his legacy?

It seems like in this life short man find it infinitely hard to win, and tall men rarely ever lose.

View attachment 386566

View attachment 386567

View attachment 386569

View attachment 386570

View attachment 386571

View attachment 386572

View attachment 386573

View attachment 386574

Does your height illicit the same reaction? Do foids go crazy over the size of your thyroid bones? Well, since you're hear chances are they don't. It's truly over for manlets, in fact it never even began for them.

*I would've continued with more posts and screenshots but it seems like I've hit the limit for attachments so this marks the end of this thread. I will be posting a second part to this in the future and making many other Black Pill Compilations just like this on other topics.

I like the post OP — more evidence is more evidence and evidence that we’re right is what sets apart from the tards over on r/2xchrome and what have you. We’re right but it’s important to more why we’re right too beyond just anecdotes since no one else will accept that.