Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Selinity's Story Chapter 1

Selinity

Selinity

banned
My name is Selinity. I'm 20 years old, and despite being at the age where I was supposed to be making some of the best memories of my life, having fun, going to parties and enjoying my new found freedom as an adult living away from my family, I was a complete loser, with barely a friend to his name, no close connections, no parties to attend, and certainly no girlfriend.

This story is of my life, the moments leading up to joining this place and the experiences I've had with the black pill.

Chapter one: Discovering "incels"
December 2019

I sat on the park bench just outside my University watching the traffic go by on the adjacent street as I typically did, slowly sipping some coffee I'd gotten from the near by shop to warm myself up. It was another day for me, and so naturally that meant another rejection.

The women that I'd attempted to cold approach that day was relatively short, quite cute in the face but without a very distinctive body. This would be my 100th rejection that year. I laughed bitterly at the mile stone. I can't believe that after 100 attempts at cold approaching the most I managed to get was a few sparse bouts of small talk and one number, which ended up being fake.

"Don't worry if you get rejected once, twice or even 100 times, cold approaching doesn't work all the time but if you keep at it you'll be able to get some good results," the words of the PUAs online rang in my mind.

My first class would begin in 30 minutes, so here was definitely some time for me to attempt at getting a number.

I approached the closest girl to the bench. While slowly walking up behind her as to not arouse feelings of worry I recited my mantra. "Hold your frame, stay confident."

By the third time I repeated this I was now in front of her and could see her face. She didn't look good like a model, but her face was very average. She was pleasant enough with brown hair and eyes to match.

"Hey, my name is Selinity, I'm about to head over to a class but I just wanted to quickly say that you're really cute," I said smiling.

"Oh, hi, I'm also heading to a class right now," She quickly said before quickening her pace. I followed slightly behind. "I wanted to see if your personality was as cool as your face, you seem like a nice girl," I said over breaths.

"I have a boyfriend." She quickly added before speeding up one more time and disappearing into the crowd of students entering campus.

I was left there, watching her black leather jacket disappear into the crowd, a bitter smile forming on my face. As I headed into my own class I realized that I hadn't even gotten her name.

I was so pathetic.

When my classes ended I had no desire to study. I didn't even pay attention to my professors lecture. I was still reliving that moment, that interaction with her. Where exactly did I go wrong?

I thought to myself as I unlocked the door to my apartment room. I crashed on the sofa, just as I felt a vibration from my pocket. I checked my phone.

╔════════════════╗
RedPill has uploaded a new video
╚════════════════╝

5 minutes later...

I was watching the video, a lot of the tips that RedPill was talking about I already learnt in some other videos, but a recap was much needed judging by my complete flop earlier. The video ended but yearning for more knowledge and answers I allowed the next video to autoplay.

"Today we're going to be talking about a DM I got from one of my viewers." RedPill said, immediately jumping into the content.

" Basically he says "I've been cold approaching and cold approaching and racking up rejection after rejection, I've seen my friends get much better results doing the same stuff, I'm starting to think I'm just ugly." Now guys, he is completely wrong. No one is ugly, and even if you are ugly, guess what? Girls don't care, unlike what people like incels might lead you to believe. incels, if you don't know who these people are, basically they are smelly guys who think that they're lack of success with women is because of their looks, when really any of these guys can actually be very good looking if they just put in the work,"

'Incels?' I thought to myself. 'people who think that looks are important,' I kinda chuckled at the idea. 'Sure looks help but they can only get you too far, a regular looking guy with confidence can do much better than a model with no confidence after all.'

"Speaking of putting in the work this video is sponsored my "Male fashion brand," promo code in the description, these guys will make you look sleek as fuck and maybe help you get the girl. But of course fashion isn't enough, it's all about the... say it with me now, it's what this channel's all about... CONFIDENCE!"

I repeated my mantra in my head. "it's all about frame and confidence," "it's all about frame and confidence," "it's all about frame and confidence," "it's all about frame and confidence," "it's all about frame and confidence," "it's all about frame and confidence," "it's all about frame and confidence," "it's all about frame and confidence,"

Unknowingly, I was feeding myself lies, intentionally brainwashing myself.

I was indoctrinated:bluepill:

Last edited:
Cut the shit! We all know you're a psychologist-wannabe foid larping as an inkwell

:feelsEhh:
Screenshot 20210112 123721

Fuck off my dms you demonic creature! :lul:

Last edited:
How’d you get the cross in your name?

How’d you get the cross in your name?
Asking the important shiz....
I too would like the answer!
...oh yeah. Roosh v mentioned the Incels word that sparked my interest...

Last edited: