Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Send her more bro, don't give up. You will win her over eventually

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200505 211756

@SUFFARI hahahahaha is that your avi?

My kikewallet cries at seeing someone be this stupid.

>sending money to a woman on the internet you do not really know
>she ignores it
>you say you "understand" and hope she's doing great
how can one become such a fucking failure of a man

i will never understand the mindset of a simp

>she ignores it
be born in 2000s with low T

Women are whores.
In order to get women you need to pay.
Therefore, whores.

It's a joke probably.

Cucks like that deserve this gynocentric dystopia of a society we live in

i will never understand the mindset of a simp
I wonder if i'd have become a simp had i been born rich. I've always been poor, so throwing money at foids was never possible for me

tf goes through the head of guys like him

Just be a woman theory

No price is too great for a cuck. Anything for m'lady.

>she ignores it

That's the 100 million dollar question.

Sometimes I wonder if I would be happier very bluepilled, but then I see something like this and remember that the bluepill can wreck you even more.

how do these cucks even earn all that money

I don't know if i hate simps or thots more

I've spent half that much on a top of the line PC and it still felt bad because it was a lot of money, imagine pissing away $3700 for literally nothing in return

how do these cucks even earn all that money
I've seen cucks making bank loans to pay for their e whores. Don't think they make 6 figures every year.
I've spent half that much on a top of the line PC and it still felt bad because it was a lot of money, imagine pissing away $3700 for literally nothing in return
I could buy 3 iPhone 12 Pro s when they get launched with that money. Im still saving up to buy one...
be born in 2000s with low T
I'm in 1999 and I'm the opposite of these things

Guys that simp this hard are beyond redemption.

There is definitely something going on here. It can't just be low T. I know loads of low T guys, and yeah the rice ones do this kind of shit but I know low T guys from all races and they don't do this.
$3700 is not a joke. All I can imagine is they are old and lonely? Has anyone ever seen a simp get interviewed about why he does this??

There is definitely something going on here. It can't just be low T. I know loads of low T guys, and yeah the rice ones do this kind of shit but I know low T guys from all races and they don't do this.
$3700 is not a joke. All I can imagine is they are old and lonely? Has anyone ever seen a simp get interviewed about why he does this??
That's actually a good theory. In my country, it's pretty common for middle aged, even older men to comment on young females posts, like in their 20's. And yes, all of them are single and lonely, I check all of them up. Never thought about this honestly

simps gonna simp

She's a fucking millionaire or damn close to it. Anyone that donates to females for existing is retarded.

Those are the people to call you incel and think that women need protection and special treatment in 2k20