Sending PMs to ignored users

Dregster666

Dregster666

Overlord
-
61d 19h 0m
Can you send PMs to someone you have on ignore?

Can you PM someone who has you on ignore?

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Delusional occultmaxxer with unrealistic goals.
-
52d 8h 20m
Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

-
52d 8h 20m
@Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
-
66d 12h 8m
@Edmund_Kemper
@Colvin76 is a dramatic faggot. He freaks the fuck out because I posted about he may have roped and doesn’t care about how I make mistakes.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

-
52d 8h 20m
@Colvin76 is a dramatic faggot. He freaks the fuck out because I posted about he may have roped and doesn’t care about how I make mistakes.
This has been an exciting evening in the Off Topic section.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
66d 12h 8m
He probably has two and they are still married.
He said he was playing video games. Probably played Mario kart wii because that’s his YouTube channel’s videos. He also has a reddit

Colvin76

Colvin76

3/10 Autistic Gymcel. 18 year old KHHV.
-
81d 12h 19m
This has been an exciting evening in the Off Topic section.
What happened was that I was gone from the forum for ONE HOUR and then that stupid faggot makes a "COLVIN WENT MISSING/ROPED" post.

Hate that faggot. I hope he gets castrated and has his entire family die out.
BAIT THREAD.PNG

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

-
52d 8h 20m
What happened was that I was gone from the forum for ONE HOUR and then that stupid faggot makes a "COLVIN WENT MISSING/ROPED" post.

View attachment 221422
Oh shit... 18th birthday? I remember my incel 18th birthday. Really sad and lonely. Too bad you can't buy alcohol to drink yourself to sleep.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
66d 12h 8m

View attachment 221422
I literally didn’t see you ANYWHERE on the forum not even in the currently online list or even thread list. As a person with ocd, this is why I worried that you roped
Oh shit... 18th birthday? I remember my incel 18th birthday. Really sad and lonely. Too bad you can't buy alcohol to drink yourself to sleep.
That colvin guy needs a therapist

Colvin76

Colvin76

-
81d 12h 19m
Alcohol does not captivate my interest.

And yeah I didn't do much. Just played some video games and browsed online.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
-
18d 5h 14m

View attachment 221422
I understand why it'd be annoying to have your struggles passively downplayed, but flying off the handle like this for it? It's so comically random to what degree something does or doesn't trigger you.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

-
52d 8h 20m
Alcohol does not captivate my interest.

And yeah I didn't do much. Just played some video games and browsed online.
Your 21st birthday will be a nightmare of despair... You'll need some drugs or something for that day dude...
That colvin guy needs a therapist
There's no therapy for your face.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
66d 12h 8m
I understand why it'd be annoying to have your struggles passively downplayed, but flying off the handle like this for it? It's so comically random to what degree something does or doesn't trigger you.
IKR

Colvin76

Colvin76

-
81d 12h 19m
He was spreading FALSE INFORMATION and made a retarded low IQ bait post. Literally zero excuse for his actions.

If I just submissively accepted it like a cuck he would do it again. Nope. I'm a vocal angry extremist who says whats on his mind.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
103d 14h 12m
I don't know

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
66d 12h 8m
He was spreading FALSE INFORMATION and made a retarded low IQ bait post. Literally zero excuse for his actions.

If I just submissively accepted it like a cuck he would do it again. Nope. I'm a vocal angry extremist who says whats on his mind.
I actually was worried you roped look I’m sorry just move on

Colvin76

Colvin76

-
81d 12h 19m
Don't apologize bro. You don't need his validation.
He doesn't need my validation. He just needs to not make low IQ bait posts just because I stopped posting for 60-90 minutes.

He needs to know what his did is WORSE than "just a little mistake teehee!"

NEETard

NEETard

Overlord
-
34d 3h 39m
'Dramatic' yet you made a post about him committing suicide because he didnt post for an hour

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
-
18d 5h 14m
I don’t understand why he freaks out over this shit
Autism bro. Explosive reactions to perceived slander is an autistic trait. Research the Liquid Chris Saga if you want to lean more. Gigaautist Chris Chan did the exact same thing when someone was joking around pretending to be him.
He doesn't need my validation. He just needs to not make low IQ bait posts just because I stopped posting for 60-90 minutes.

He needs to know what his did is WORSE than "just a little mistake teehee!"
Well he feels bad about it but if that's not enough he need not worry about it is all I was saying.

Colvin76

Colvin76

-
81d 12h 19m
'Dramatic' yet you made a post about him committing suicide because he didnt post for an hour
EXACTLY.
@NEETard Einstein Newton Tesla IQ

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
66d 12h 8m
So? I don’t go and tell someone to kill themselves for some thread like that. Fuck off
Autism bro. Explosive reactions to perceived slander is an autistic trait. Research the Liquid Chris Saga if you want to lean more. Gigaautist Chris Chan did the exact same thing when someone was joking around pretending to be him.

Well he feels bad about it but if that's not enough he need not worry about it is all I was saying.
Well colvin needs to work on that autism shit

NEETard

NEETard

Overlord
-
34d 3h 39m
So? I don’t go and tell someone to kill themselves for some thread like that. Fuck off

Well colvin needs to work on that autism shit
You are the autist crying about getting told to kill yourself online. And youre gaslighting him "needs to work on that autism shit", after you made the thread in the first place targetting him. Keep making out like youre in the right and his reaction is unprovoked

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
66d 12h 8m
You are the autist crying about getting told to kill yourself online. And youre gaslighting him "needs to work on that autism shit", after you made the thread in the first place targetting him. Keep making out like youre in the right and his reaction is unprovoked
No I simply think he overreacted to the thread that’s all. I wondered what happened because I couldn’t find him anywhere on the thread i couldn’t see him on any list

You’re the faggot who thinks I’m danigirl3694

Colvin76

Colvin76

-
81d 12h 19m
clap gif.gif
clap gif.gif
clap gif.gif
clap gif.gif
clap gif.gif
clap gif.gif
clap gif.gif
clap gif.gif
clap gif.gif
clap gif.gif

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
39d 18h 14m
lol Fight in this thread and everyone has to input

@Edmund_Kemper is a stupid gay nigger for making a thread about someone cuz they left for like however long. Naive and caring (it seemed like) but bait and misinformation nontheless

@Colvin76 is a stupid gay nigger for ignoring someone on an autistic male chat forum site and flying off le handle for no reason

I’m a stupid gay nigger for posting this shit and adding fuel to the fire, and @NEETard is a stupid mega gay nigger cuz idk

Dregster666

Dregster666

Overlord
-
61d 19h 0m

@Edmund_Kemper is a stupid gay nigger for making a thread about someone cuz they left for like however long. Naive and caring (it seemed like) but bait and misinformation nontheless

@Colvin76 is a stupid gay nigger for ignoring someone on an autistic male chat forum site and flying off le handle for no reason

I’m a stupid gay nigger for posting this shit and adding fuel to the fire, and @NEETard is a stupid mega gay nigger cuz idk
Oyy put @Edmund_Kemper on ignore and then send him a PM

You can unignore him after

Admiral_Arkantos

Admiral_Arkantos

Arkantos
-
23d 3h 8m
jfl if you ignore people

Last edited:
Numb

Numb

Ideology is not above biology
-
13d 5h 42m
Cmon incels no fite

metabuxx

metabuxx

Commander
-
18d 1h 24m
Why do you want to PM someone you have ignored? That defeats the whole purpose of ignoring someone.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Overlord
-
61d 19h 0m
Why do you want to PM someone you have ignored? That defeats the whole purpose of ignoring someone.
Im more curious about PMing someone who has you on ignore.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Scholar
-
36d 6h 42m

Literally actually lold at this
Highest iq post in the thread
jfl if you ignore people
Some people like degeso or blkpllbres are so retarded and clog up the forum so much it's easier to browse by removing some users. I just reserve it for those that clearly have nothing to add to serious conversations

Last edited:
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
39d 18h 14m
Some people like blkpllbres
BRO YOU DONT LIKE BLIKPILPREZ? HES ONE OF THE HIGHEST IQ PPL HERE BRO. YOU JUST MUST NOT BE HIGHIQ ENOUGH TO COMPREHEND SCHIZO RAMBLINGS THAT READ 5 PARAGRAPHS BUT ARE IN REALITY 2 SENTENCE TOPICS

Hungarocel

Hungarocel

"I haven't had pussy since pussy had me"
-
41d 20h 38m
Pure autism in this thread

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
-
97d 7h 41m
BRO YOU DONT LIKE BLIKPILPREZ? HES ONE OF THE HIGHEST IQ PPL HERE BRO. YOU JUST MUST NOT BE HIGHIQ ENOUGH TO COMPREHEND SCHIZO RAMBLINGS THAT READ 5 PARAGRAPHS BUT ARE IN REALITY 2 SENTENCE TOPICS
truly a hard to swallow pill

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Scholar
-
36d 6h 42m
Blkprez is just a pure contrarian. That's his whole shtick. "You think this way, but I think this other unorthodox/controversial way and that makes me better than you!"
That's every thread he's ever posted.
I don't miss out on anything by having him blocked, I just have more screenspace to see actual threads from real posters, not contrarians of self dick sucking proportions.

The only users dumber than him are the users that think he's high IQ because they can't see through his verbose prose. He's never written anything of substance worth reading, and I read about 30 of his threads before blocking him, similar to degeso and other spammers. Really frees up the screen of garbage.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
68d 23h 26m
@Colvin76 and @Edmund_Kemper arguing like a married couple :feelskek: :feelskek:

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
42d 11h 18m
Aaagh just another day in drama.co :feelsPop: :feelsahh:
Stay tuned to see more

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
-
42d 11h 18m
GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Card-carrying member of I.N.C.E.L.
-
50d 10h 43m
Can you send PMs to someone you have on ignore?

Can you PM someone who has you on ignore?
Lol.

The only users dumber than him are the users that think he's high IQ because they can't see through his verbose prose.
Tbf someone's verbal IQ and skills is pretty much their perceived IQ. It happens with almost every poster here that has good verbal skills.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Overlord
-
61d 19h 0m
Lol.

Tbf someone's verbal IQ and skills is pretty much their perceived IQ. It happens with almost every poster here that has good verbal skills.
Elab every single word in this post

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Card-carrying member of I.N.C.E.L.
-
50d 10h 43m
Elab every single word in this post
I said lol because I thought you were referring to @Colvin76 ignoring you though he may have taken you off the ignore list.

If someone makes something sound intelligent or speaks in an intelligent manner regardless of its content then it will be perceived as intelligent by many. Also people with a high verbal IQ are better at debating.

You can think of someone like Ben Shapiro who doesn't really say anything ground-breaking and is kind of a political brainlet. I'd imagine it would be more daunting to actually debate someone like him than many people realize even though they complain about him debating College students and stuff.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
66d 12h 8m
Did Colvin76 go away suddenly? or he did rope?

1 hour later

colvin replies: GRRR YOU FUCKING LOW IQ FAGGOT I WAS PLAYING MARIO KART FOR AN HOUR YOU BAITING FAGGOT KYS I HOPE U BE CASTRATED GRRR

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
63d 18h 52m
Did Colvin76 go away suddenly? or he did rope?

1 hour later

colvin replies: GRRR YOU FUCKING LOW IQ FAGGOT I WAS PLAYING MARIO KART FOR AN HOUR YOU BAITING FAGGOT KYS I HOPE U BE CASTRATED GRRR
@Colvin76 thoughts?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Incellectual Meta & Feedback 10