Sending PMs to ignored users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
90d 19h 57m
meanwhile they lock useful threads in meta and feedback that actually talks about feedback for the site.
source.gif

And my questions still haven't been answered

Just lol at all of this tbh

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
90d 19h 57m
same. I've reported PM issues and all I got was 1 response from someone who isn't even a mod.
Brutal ngl

@Personalityinkwell made a thread with my name tagged soy to mock me and that thread got locked before it even had a full day with 227 posts.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
119d 15h 9m
Brutal ngl

@Personalityinkwell made a thread with my name tagged soy to mock me and that thread got locked before it even had a full day with 227 posts.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
73d 19h 31m
Tbh

This was something that should of been addressed by a Mod then locked afterwards.
I dont know how it is when mods have to approve each post in the first place.

manicel

manicel

cya
-
50d 13h 52m
Best thread of the site tbh ngl

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
56d 1h 22m
Jfl at this thread

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
109d 29m
The results have come back. You're all autistic.

20200323_151001.jpg

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
92d 19h 55m
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
20d 16h 57m
This is ridiculous. I would beat the shit out of you if I ever happen to meet you IRL. Don't care about getting arrested. you need to fucking suffer.
Nigger post

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

Postmaxxing anime avi halo piece of shit
-
94d 3h 0m
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
53d 5h 38m
blkpllbres
BLIKPILPREZ
JFL I like how much effort you guys are putting into not quoting me so I can't refute the obvious BS you are saying, as soon as you type the @ symbol and put "blk" my name comes up, so it requires more effort not to quote than to do what you did

I'll never understand blocking, its not as if I'm PM'ing someone, if you don't like my threads simply don't click on them, don't like my posts, don't read them, its not rocket science, going out of your way to talk behind someones back really shows you believe what you're saying is valid

Also
jfl if you ignore people

Last edited:
Incellectual

Incellectual

★★★★★
73d 19h 31m
JFL I like how much effort you guys are putting into not quoting me so I can't refute the obvious BS you are saying, as soon as you type the @ symbol and put "blk" my name comes up, so it requires more effort not to quote than to do what you did

I'll never understand blocking, its not as if I'm PM'ing someone, if you don't like my threads simply don't click on them, don't like my posts, don't read them, its not rocket science, going out of your way to talk behind someones back really shows you believe what you're saying is valid
I think people more do it over alerts tbh. It can be annoying if you see an alert and you see its from a user you dont care about (like a spammer who says nothing original or something).

Though tbh I don't ignore users I don't like. I've done it in the past but I always end up unignoring them since I want to read what they write.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
92d 19h 55m
I think people more do it over alerts tbh. It can be annoying if you see an alert and you see its from a user you dont care about (like a spammer who says nothing original or something).

Though tbh I don't ignore users I don't like. I've done it in the past but I always end up unignoring them since I want to read what they write.
i wonder when colvin unignores me

78980n

78980n

★★★★★
93d 5h 51m
The best part of reading this thread was reaching the bottom and thinking "phew that was an exhilarating thread" and then I saw "1 of 3" :feelsPop: :feelsPop:

Incellectual

Incellectual

★★★★★
73d 19h 31m
The best part of reading this thread was reaching the bottom and thinking "phew that was an exhilarating thread" and then I saw "1 of 3" :feelsPop: :feelsPop:
:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

manicel

manicel

cya
-
50d 13h 52m

Dregster666

Dregster666

★★★★★
90d 19h 57m

Also
Im low IQ
Thoughts on my thread being derailed by shit posts?

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
92d 19h 55m
this thread was crazy

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

Postmaxxing anime avi halo piece of shit
-
94d 3h 0m
please remember to spread autism awareness <3

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
20d 16h 57m
I bet colvin rubs his shit against his buttcrack because it feels warm. @Colvin76 bitch ass punk ass stinky lil nigga Fuck you!

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
92d 19h 55m
Status
Not open for further replies.