Suicide is self-expression
-
66d 12h 8m
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
-
18d 5h 14m
This is ridiculous. I would beat the shit out of you if I ever happen to meet you IRL. Don't care about getting arrested. you need to fucking suffer.
Nigger post

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

Genetic Prisoner
-
53d 10h 1m
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
-
30d 8h 57m
blkpllbres
BLIKPILPREZ
JFL I like how much effort you guys are putting into not quoting me so I can't refute the obvious BS you are saying, as soon as you type the @ symbol and put "blk" my name comes up, so it requires more effort not to quote than to do what you did

I'll never understand blocking, its not as if I'm PM'ing someone, if you don't like my threads simply don't click on them, don't like my posts, don't read them, its not rocket science, going out of your way to talk behind someones back really shows you believe what you're saying is valid

Also
jfl if you ignore people

Last edited:
Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
52d 18h 45m
JFL I like how much effort you guys are putting into not quoting me so I can't refute the obvious BS you are saying, as soon as you type the @ symbol and put "blk" my name comes up, so it requires more effort not to quote than to do what you did

I'll never understand blocking, its not as if I'm PM'ing someone, if you don't like my threads simply don't click on them, don't like my posts, don't read them, its not rocket science, going out of your way to talk behind someones back really shows you believe what you're saying is valid
I think people more do it over alerts tbh. It can be annoying if you see an alert and you see its from a user you dont care about (like a spammer who says nothing original or something).

Though tbh I don't ignore users I don't like. I've done it in the past but I always end up unignoring them since I want to read what they write.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
66d 12h 8m
I think people more do it over alerts tbh. It can be annoying if you see an alert and you see its from a user you dont care about (like a spammer who says nothing original or something).

Though tbh I don't ignore users I don't like. I've done it in the past but I always end up unignoring them since I want to read what they write.
i wonder when colvin unignores me

78980n

78980n

Overlord
-
50d 23h 25m
The best part of reading this thread was reaching the bottom and thinking "phew that was an exhilarating thread" and then I saw "1 of 3" :feelsPop: :feelsPop:

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
52d 18h 45m
The best part of reading this thread was reaching the bottom and thinking "phew that was an exhilarating thread" and then I saw "1 of 3" :feelsPop: :feelsPop:
:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
27d 2h 20m

Dregster666

Dregster666

Overlord
-
61d 19h 0m

Also
Im low IQ
Thoughts on my thread being derailed by shit posts?

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
66d 12h 8m
this thread was crazy

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

Genetic Prisoner
-
53d 10h 1m
please remember to spread autism awareness <3

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
-
18d 5h 14m
I bet colvin rubs his shit against his buttcrack because it feels warm. @Colvin76 bitch ass punk ass stinky lil nigga Fuck you!

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
-
18d 5h 14m
whos that?
Dr.Dean Closter. He's an autism researcher at Emory college in Atlanta Georgia. You and colvin might benefit from seeing him together and having him work out your dispute.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
66d 12h 8m
Dr.Dean Closter. He's an autism researcher at Emory college in Atlanta Georgia. You and colvin might benefit from seeing him together and having him work out your dispute.
i live far away from georgia

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
63d 19h 37m
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

non-existent personality disorder
-
32d 2h 37m
Colvin76

Colvin76

3/10 Autistic Gymcel. 18 year old KHHV.
-
81d 12h 19m
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT and talk to me
-
39d 18h 14m
When I first joined .co, I thought I'd get doxxed if I say my real height so I just larped 2 inches down (6cm)
Oooo someone caught lying ooooooooooooo ur in trubl ur lying ooo

Colvin76

Colvin76

3/10 Autistic Gymcel. 18 year old KHHV.
-
81d 12h 19m
You son of a Bitch
Well now I realize how stupid I was because that thinking made no sense. I realize now that no one can doxx with height alone. There are too many 5'9" guys for anyone IRL to find my .co account.

Oooo someone caught lying ooooooooooooo ur in trubl ur lying ooo
lmao

Newbie17

Newbie17

Andrej Plenković irl; Relative of Dostoevsky
-
54d 7h 27m
When I first joined .co, I thought I'd get doxxed if I say my real height so I just larped 2 inches down (6cm)
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Still, it's over even at 176 cm

Dregster666

Dregster666

Overlord
-
61d 19h 0m
Well now I realize how stupid I was because that thinking made no sense. There are too many 5'9" guys for anyone IRL to find my .co account.
You revealed your pics to .CO

There's no way you haven't been doxxed by now

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
-
97d 8h 32m
considering everyone knows what you look like this does not make a lot of sense

@Personalityinkwell @Dregster666 @BummerDrummer hi

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Incellectual Meta & Feedback 10