[Discussion] SergeantIncel is a low IQ individual (Serge approved, do not delete)

How do you feel about Serge?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
Discuss what makes him a low IQ individual. For instance, he made the "Discussion" flair.

gigacel123

gigacel123

-
I guess he got tired of hearing it suggested over and over and figured it would be easier on him to simply add it
Whoever suggested the "Discussion" flair is too, a low IQ individual

gigacel123

gigacel123

-
I'd advise against calling him out. If you do, you're gonna have a bad time
I'm just poking fun at the idea of a discussion flair. I don't really think Serge or whoever suggested it is stupid. Thanks for the warning though.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
Tbh none of the above. He's a good guy.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Everyone who has voted or replied to this thread is getting banned by Serge.

ReasonableResolver

ReasonableResolver

localdoctorcel
-
He truly is low IQ. He rejects suggestion based on stupidest fucking reasons. When I asked for an added option to disable gif avatars, he replied "no, thats how the forum works", by his logic we should never change anything because "that's how the forum works", which would make no sense and it would make the point of having a meta&feedback section useless.

gigacel123

gigacel123

-
One day later and I remain unscathed.

gigacel123

gigacel123

-
What if he's a sleeper agent and doxxes us all when we least expect it

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

knight-ERrant
-
He truly is low IQ. He rejects suggestion based on stupidest fucking reasons. When I asked for an added option to disable gif avatars, he replied "no, thats how the forum works", by his logic we should never change anything because "that's how the forum works", which would make no sense and it would make the point of having a meta&feedback section useless.
He denied my suggestion to ban making threads about fem"cels" because "discussion can be healthy to have different perspectives, as long as there's facts involved." (https://incels.co/threads/suggestion-threads-about-femcels-should-be-forbidden.114649/)

JFL what's being discussed? A bunch of disingenuous culture-thieving cunts whining about how they can't get Chad to commit to them? Not even that. 90% of the time, it's some cuck posting something from their subreddit followed by a bunch of comments from blackpilled truecels rightfully mocking the OP for stating the obvious and/or taking something a foid said seriously. That is a fact.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Raptorus Riptide, Reptilian Overlord
-
I don't think he likes me, from the few times I've messaged him

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Officer
-
I would assume srg.incel is a man between is 30-40 years working in some IT area like sys admin or something like that. He probably has a normal life and probably a good salary and former girlfriends, he saw an oppurtunity and exploited it. The way he doesn't share much information I would assume he is smart. So I wouldn't remove the chance of him working to a government position....
But for real all of this dude seems shady as fuck.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Misanthropist
-
@SergeantIncel can you give him 20% for """persecution""" hmmmmmm

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
That's probably more to do with the fact that the forum is built on a package and it'd be a pain in the ass to add a feature like that. Him and master didn't make the forum from scratch. Modifying small things isn't so bad, but stuff like that becomes more tricky.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
I consider @SergeantIncel & @Master top class geezers (British) & fellow homies/bloods/cribs (American) etc. Enough said.

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admincel
-
I'm not going to waste my time modifying the core programming of a proprietary forum software because you dislike gifs. Lucky you we don't ban people for being ignorant.

But for real all of this dude seems shady as fuck.
Quite.

ReasonableResolver

ReasonableResolver

localdoctorcel
-
I'm not going to waste my time modifying the core programming of a proprietary forum software because you dislike gifs. Lucky you we don't ban people for being ignorant.

Quite.
And here comes the unveiled ban threat. I don't care if you ban me, I'm not going to stop saying it like it is because some low IQ admin got his ego hurt. You didn't put forward that explanation when I asked you, you said something entirely else, now you pretend as if this was what you meant all along. JFL
That's probably more to do with the fact that the forum is built on a package and it'd be a pain in the ass to add a feature like that. Him and master didn't make the forum from scratch. Modifying small things isn't so bad, but stuff like that becomes more tricky.
That's not what he said earlier

Wizard
-
I dont hate him he is really friendly somehow :feelstrash: :feelsautistic:

Pareg

Pareg

Inaction only allows Evil to triumph.
-
I feel emotionless anyways, I'm just going to ignore threads like this from now tbh