Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Serious] Do you really gonna rope?

Do you intend to rope, or are you just kidding?

• Yes. I will rope some day.

• No, I will cope until death

• I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
★★
I've been searching about suicide many times. I don't want to do it, but it's confortable sometimes thinking about it. Many people here says that they will rope until some age. Are you one of those? If you will rope, what is your "limit age"?

Yes likely within the next two years.

I've been searching about suicide many times. I don't want to do it, but it's confortable sometimes thinking about it. Many people here says that they will rope until some age. Are you one of those? If you will rope, what is your "limit age"?
Wtf is with this anonymous bullshit?

Gtfo I want to see what people vote for.

on the fence. hopefully some black guy stabs me at popeyes for accidentally cutting in line. At least that way I won't be seen as a disappointment but rather someone who never had a chance.

The suicides of people I’ve known, even one person I legitimately hated, messed me up enough that I won’t do it. I’m too much of a pussy anyways, I don’t have the balls to just commit to ending it.

For me it seems roping is the only way out. In the past year things have gotten bad. I have pretty much been in denial that I am depressed, probably because on a subconscious level I don't want to accept that I am not in control of my life, but I just keep doing things that are harmful to me and can't seem to find the motivation to do any of the things I have planned to do. I think if this goes on long enough and nothing changes (ie I don't find any friends or a GF) I will inevitably rope. It isn't a choice, just the trajectory my life seems to be following.

Might..might not

I don't know if I could bring myself to do it since it would hurt my parents, even though I despise them. Hopefully I'll be killed in some accident or something.

I don't know tbh. Depends on how my life goes in the next few years

Most incels don't rope. If you actually look at statistics, the number of incels roping is quite low. Theres an inner battle between their survival instincts and the depression from extended loneliness.

I guess no, unless I get some shitty incurable disease or get maimed in an accident

I wish I had the guts to do it. But no, my survival instinct is just too strong. Sadly I will live in this circus whether I like it or not.

too scared to kill myself thanks to religion telling me I will suffer forever.
cant risk that
also parents are alive, can't do that to them
and just too scared of pain lol
fuck this

I can't do it because i don't want to hurt to my mother. But i think about roping each day.

Last edited:
I believe roping is useless because one will be reincarnated as an incel again.

Hopefully next summer.

I would probably KMS if I had some immediately terminal condition like being diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, otherwise I'd probably stick it out.

Most incels don't rope. If you actually look at statistics, the number of incels roping is quite low. Theres an inner battle between their survival instincts and the depression from extended loneliness.
Autists do & the majority are incel, look at the virginity rate for Autistic males & the suicide rate is 10x that of NT.

Yes, I'm completely sure about it, I made the decision long ago and Ive been close to do it many times.

Yes I will rope, with a shotgun.
My “age limit” will be around ~21-22.
This is because I need to get a gun license and getting one in the Netherlands is a long and tedious process.
I can also have some time to try and ascend during this time if I even can.

I tried and it was shit. Actual roping is not cool, it is your choice entirely but I would ask anyone who feels they might do it to please speak to someone and seek help first, even if it's just making a thread on here. I had a few failed ropinga as I live alone so had the space to try.

For the final one I took a shitload of blood thinners then stabbed myself so blood was literally squirting out me of me and all over the bathroom then I roped and woke up on the floor. I was psychotic at the time so didn't even feel the pain from literally stabbing myself all over. I roped, felt this weird warming, calming feeling in my limbs and head like when you're falling asleep after a couple of seconds then woke up gasping for breath, covered in blood on the floor. Shit method but I was not sane at the time.

The blood thinners I took were shorter acting than old ones, if had been on warfarin I think I would have bled out. Ironically the fact I was flat and passed on the arm with the worst wounds probably saved me as it kept enough blood in my brain, I dunno I'm not a doctor.

I lay there for a while seething that it didn't work. What they don't tell you about blood loss is that it makes you really thirsty. I managed to crawl to a tap and drink loads of water. I managed to stand up but passed out again. When I woke up I crawled to my bed and bled lightly for two days. I was wrapping tshirts around my still bleeding arm but they got soaked with blood quickly. I felt horrible.

On the third day I was just and only just able to make the five minute walk to the bus station but I had to sit down every few minutes or I would pass out again. It was a five hour bus journey to my dad's. I got there and told him then he took me to hospital. I didn't get institutionalised as I had someone to go home with but the doctor, who was very nice, told my dad not to leave me along for at least a week and he didn't. If he had I would have attempted again.

My medication isn't without side effects but it has improved my mental hmstate dramatically.

Thanks for reading my blog, please subscribe.

Last edited:
I tried and it was shit. Actual roping is not cool, it is your choice entirely but I would ask anyone who feels they might do it to please speak to someone and seek help first, even if it's just making a thread on here. I had a few failed ropinga as I live alone so had the space to try.

For the final one I took a shitload of blood thinners then stabbed myself so blood was literally squirting out me of me and all over the bathroom then I roped and woke up on the floor. I was psychotic at the time so didn't even feel the pain from literally stabbing myself all over. I roped, felt this weird warming, calming feeling in my limbs and head like when you're falling asleep after a couple of seconds then woke up gasping for breath, covered in blood on the floor. Shit method but I was not sane at the time.

The blood thinners I took were shorter acting than old ones, if had been on warfarin I think I would have bled out. Ironically the fact I was flat and passed on the arm with the worst wounds probably saved me as it kept enough blood in my brain, I dunno I'm not a doctor.

I lay there for a while seething that it didn't work. What they don't tell you about blood loss is that it makes you really thirsty. I managed to crawl to a tap and drink loads of water. I managed to stand up but passed out again. When I woke up I crawled to my bed and bled lightly for two days. I was wrapping tshirts around my still bleeding arm but they got soaked with blood quickly. I felt horrible.

On the third day I was just and only just able to make the five minute walk to the bus station but I had to sit down every few minutes or I would pass out again. It was a five hour bus journey to my dad's. I got there and told him then he took me to hospital. I didn't get institutionalised as I had someone to go home with but the doctor, who was very nice, told my dad not to leave me along for at least a week and he didn't. If he had I would have attempted again.

My medication isn't without side effects but it has improved my mental hmstate dramatically.

Don't rope bruh, u just gonna come back as an incel again. Nirvana-maxxing is the way forward.

yes im 100% serious about the rope, and im talking within the next few months, its scary but im getting used to the idea as the time approaches, just like ER

I would've but I'll just NEET w

damn, I am sorry that you had to experience this

I fucking hope I do. But without access to firearms, it's actually really hard to find a suitable method, every one seems to have a long list of cons, and ways that you can fuck it up.

I would've but I'll just NEET w

damn, I am sorry that you had to experience this
Thank you brother Slavcel. I am much better now. Being able to discuss these experiences here with my fellow incel brothers is a very useful cope.

Thank you brother Slavcel. I am much better now. Being able to discuss these experiences here with my fellow incel brothers is a very useful cope.
Yeah, the people on this forum are the only ones who can understand

I’m a complete loser but even then I couldn’t bring myself to sui but maybe some day I’ll sui.

if you count dying as a hERo as roping then yes

I will try to stay alive for as long as possible while there is any hope of the overall situation improving, even if it's just to spite normshit society for wanting low status males like me to rope.

This is brutal bro.

not sure as of now, we will see. when things start to get shit, i guess i will overdose on fentanyl or something

Fuck roping. I will keep trying to ascend no matter how futile.

I refuse to commit suicide because it would be a victory for mother nature, the fucking whore cunt bitch who wants me dead for being inferior.

I’m Saving up all my Beta-Bucks from wageslaving then I’m going to get a mail order bride! That’s the most I can hope for in my situation...

I will do an extreme suicide if I don't have the money to surgerymaxx in a few years or if society really bullies me hard (homelessness or suicide by cop if they try to arrest me for made up shit again).