Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Serious] Friends?

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
What's your friends situation like?
I haven't had a friend for like 10 years, I'd like one though I'd probably get along best with a fellow incel at this point

Haven't had any in years, I'm pretty much a hermit.

I rarely see people I admire. I think I can only be friends with someone that admires some trait of mine and I do some trait of theirs. That's friendship, the rest are just occasional trading partnerships, as in I need X from Y and Y needs Z from me, and they usually go away just as fast when the trade is no longer viable.

ive never had a friend. even when i used to work co workers thought i was a weirdo because i dont possess normie / social traits.

im hermitlordx

Never had any friends. I just can't connect or relate to other people in general. No matter how hard i try, when i somehow get into conversation people get bored and show dislike towards me and keep it short.

I've had them in the past but can't keep them for the life of me.

Voidcel FTW.

JFL at being friends with normies.

The only thing close to a friend i ever had was my cousin but he's technically a family member.

You guys are the closest thing to a group of friends I ever had

i have a decent amount of friends
its mostly overrated i have had friends most of my life but at this point i would rather be alone

Had quite a few acquaintances from social circle about 4 years ago. Don't talk to them anymore tbh

I don't,t have friends my age,I get on better with people older than me

I have a couple. We're planning on having dinner soon at an All You Can Eat place.

it's complicated

Two. One is a normie who gets cucked and the other is a virgin who sits in his room all day, just like me.

Never had a friend in my whole life.

An acquaintance I speak to every couple months. No friends.

I haven't really had friends since 2013

JFL at being friends with normies.
This. It's impossible for people like us to get along with normies because we live completely different lives. They don't know the real taste of hell.