Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Serious) How am I supposed to meet a wife?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
I have no friends. I am the only one left from my minuscule childhood social circle. Where am I supposed to meet unpaired girls? Am I just supposed to rot until I die? What idiot wrote the sourcecode for the modern west?
Where is the female version of myself? Where is the KHHV shy, smart girl that will love me like I love her? Why am I doomed to be left behind while everyone else has lives? I...just...want...to...talk...to...her.

In western countries the progression usually goes mixed social company to girlfriend and then wife.
Unpaired girls that you can just marry aren't in western urbanized countries imo.

Knowing everything you know... the fact that you want a wife still...

Some men really are just retarded. Imagine getting married in todays world

original

In western countries the progression usually goes mixed social company to girlfriend and then wife.
Unpaired girls that you can just marry aren't in western urbanized countries imo.
Correct. It is impossible to be asocial and find a potential girlfriend. But even if you did, she would think you're ugly and would be repulsed at the sight of you anyway, so who cares.

Some men really are just retarded. Imagine getting married in todays world

View attachment 372746
She'll be having a "work husband", going on with male friends alone, texting nudes to other men, and if you question any of it she will blast you online for being a misognyist, take all your money and leave you homeless

You don't. The modern west is designed so that any decent, intelligent, healthy person will marry after the age of healthy reproduction (copers will day this only applies to women, but studies have shown the age of the father contributes to birth defects as well) so that people are weaker and dependent on constant medical intervention.

Allowing so many members of the robust, independent and adventurous Germanic race to have prosperity was a mistake the global elites (many of who are Germanic themselves) are tirelessly committed to reversing. Quality members of other races in the West are likely to be caught in their web as well.

You can ascend in Cameroon

Having no social circle is brutal it seems like thats your only option if you are not chad

Dating websites specifically for people who want to get married

Just become Chad theory

Is this a true question?

Being an un-attached loner is an obstacle that even Chad would have difficulty overcoming in this age. If you're an incel, you're utterly doomed- especially in the ubiquitous social media era, where all the monkeys are trying to outdo one another over who has the most fun and exciting social life.

Are you sub-8?

lol through betabuxxing
note that she isnt really your wife youre just her ATM and she's fucking Tyrones behind your back
the kids probably arent going to be yours

Mena slave market in minecraft.

You aren't and it's over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back