Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [SERIOUS] How do I (LEGALLY) make women's lives worse ?

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
What legal methods can I do to make women's lives worse? Post your thoughts below brocels

First and most important rule: NEVER do them a favor, doesn´t matter what.
And to make them crazy, just tell she looks like a tranny

Exist in their vicinity

Schoolboy level shit like stinkbombing their backpack

Do not give them any attention.

Call them ugly to their faces.

Do not give them any attention, do not help them, do not talk to them in a kind way.
And to make them crazy, just tell she looks like a tranny
Well, you're not lying if you tell them so cuz most foids especially young ones are masculine as fuck.

Last edited:
Ask them why they have a certain facial flaw. Then they will become insecure about it

(LEGALLY)
isleep.jpg

Follow in catfishman's footsteps. Chadfish whores and waste their time. Brutally roast them irl if you're low inhib.

Ask them out as an ugly man (low inhib required), catfish them, treat them like shit no matter where you are. Lots of different things you can do to make them suffer as you have.

All the good answers were taken.

So I'll just say...

Good advice ITT

Blackpill non-chads, slut shame rosties, and hit on foids in the street as a non-chad.

There's very little we can do now.

Kill small animals, shit inside them, leave them in their bags/lockers

Approach them if you're a sub7 sub6'0" male.

Ask them to do favors(if you have females in social circle),sit next to them in public transport,call them fat or ugly with chadfish on tinder

Create a chad fish on tinder and brutally reject them

call them old and smelly :feelsEhh:

What legal methods can I do to make women's lives worse? Post your thoughts below brocels

Start a psyop spreading a rumor that various governments in the world are stating they have a cure and its safe to go out again and gather in large groups, watch as whores desperate for Chad cock go out and get infected and spread the disease

Make sure to use some kind of data scrubber on the images you use for your psyop (if you use any) to remove any data (exif data, etc) that stored info of the computer it was created on (assuming its your computer)

If you created the image online make sure to download it and scrub it

Approach them

Just continue spreading the blackpill, especially the dogpill

How about a nice watch?
maxresdefault.jpg

Just be casually rude to them (without breaking the law) (in minecraft).

Last edited:
Ask the foid out tbh. I promise you foids crumble when a really ugly guy asks them out and is nonchalant and enthusiastic about it. It sucks doing this, because you realize they are so self centered they have the nerve to only think about how they must be ugly because an ugly guy asked them out.

Illegally make their lives worse and don't get caught.

Best way is if they ask you for something just flat out say fuck off or something. Or just annoy the shit out of them by full on pushing them to the ground and saying “whoops i was stretching”