Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [SERIOUS] Normie speak to Incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
"You have no empathy whatsoever" = You are one logical minded son of a bitch who won't be a victim of my emotional manipulation, blackmail or gas lighting... DAMN YOU!!!

"You have to work on yourself bro" = You don't have what it takes, you never will & now fuck off & go & play in the Sandpit out of sight, out of mind you ugly dirty unwashed inkel

"You have to have confidence bro so work on it" = Fuck off you ugly bastard & talk to yourself in a mirror for hours on end while I go & enjoy Chad & garner some orbiters too..

"You're such a misogynist" = Damn you, you annoying son of a bitch... You've cottoned onto my game plan & my actions... How dare you hurt my aristocratic feelings you proletariat pleb...

"All Women aren't like that" = My mother & my sister since I don't know any other woman outside of my immediately family & vicinity...

"This is why you're inkel" = You've frustrated & annoyed me by dowsing out my fallacious arguments & now I'm going to insult you... Inkel...

"You're not entitled to anything" = Same as previous comment now piss off whilst I rail at my Orbiters that the 3 Chads I gave hand jobs to never called me back yesterday as I was EXPECTING their ever devoted undying love which I so totally deserve...

Anymore feel free to add.

So, every reply is nothing but ad hominem.

I could not care less of what they think

I could not care less of what they think
This. No matter how many "good deeds" you commit as an incel, everyone will always see you as the prime suspect to everything bad that happens.

"Spotted the incel" = I have no confidence in my counter-arguments and I must now resort to calling you a buzzword to rally my personal army in the comments section.

This. No matter how many "good deeds" you commit as an incel, everyone will always see you as the prime suspect to everything bad that happens.
Why would incel do good deeds. We hate the world we hate people

"Tinder isn't real life!" = What you're saying is true and it breaks my entire world.

"It's all about personality br0" = It's all about body frame and facial structure bro

People like to think they earned everything they have in life, which is why a female can never truly be blackpilled.

"Spotted the incel" = I have no confidence in my counter-arguments and I must now resort to calling you a buzzword to rally my personal army in the comments section.

Extremely ironic that these anti-incel fucks talk about us being less empathetic. Also:

"You never go for fat ugly girls, you're just as shallow as stacies" = you pointed out my hypergamous behaviour so I'll shift the goal post and project onto you.

Lmao I've received the "This is why you are single" few times when sharing my based thoughts.Fuck that I'm not following social norms and won't be a NPC sheep

"It's all about confidence, charisma, chemistry, connection" = Oh & Chad's Cock but I left that out you see since I wanted to build your hopes up & send you on a holy grail search for those 4 "C's"...
PS. Thanks for the comments. Much appreciated.

Brutal Blackpill. Our good deeds will only make us look like "nice guy" cucks, while attractive and ruthless people will be worshiped and remembered by everyone.

"Sex isn't important" = oh that's right Chad hasn't fucked me in a whole week... I'm literally shaking right now... reeeeee... please donate to my go fund me & patreon pages & buy my used knickers that I soaked for Chad. My fans... love ya...

"The more comfortable in your sexuality you are the less you'll have it" = baloney designed to pacify your sorry arse inkel whilst I can fuck anyone anytime...

"It takes one (ie a sociopath ie a an IT SJW to their naked core) to know one" = said no patient ever to his diagnostician... I'm all out arguments you damn inkel...

Last edited:
"You know sex isn't the be all & end all... Lots of people do without i.e Priests & Nuns as well as Dogs & Cats don't die after neutering" = Sorry Inkel I just forgot the part where lack of sex drives Priests to commit paedophilia with little kids, homosexuality with other priests & raping of elderly nuns oh & please do accept my analogy of canines being likened to homosapiens after all that's the last throw of the dice for me well accept maybe Buddhist monks.

"Sex isn't important... Asexuals exist" = There was this one time or was it twice where I actually saw a real life Unicorn & Pegasus... I think it was those creatures... However the bastards couldn't glue the horn to the head & the horsey & the wings weren't tightened on securely... But but they were a Unicorn & Pegasus though...

I love how they react to certain things. If your thoughts are not ''politically correct'', youre toxic and you deserve your suffering as an incel.

Say anything about women or anything about incels = "Spotted the inkel. Take a shower already and get some confidence bro."

"Life isn't fair" - Stop complaining you are ruining the fun for everyone else, we just want to be blissfully ignorant, STFU and take one for the team, we can't all have enjoyable lives

we are too smart for the normies