Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Serious question out of curiosity

What's your highest education level

• Phd diploma

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Masters diploma

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • College degree

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • High School

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • Elementary school

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Kindergarden

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Picked my curiosity

JFL, the kindergarden one sounds like larp unless they were homeschooled.

JFL, the kindergarden one sounds like larp unless they were homeschooled.
A masters diploma user and ldaring on an obscure forum.
Idk what to say about this soyciety...

Tai-chi master.

wage cucking and bussiness maxxxing won't help women fall for you except as beta slaves.

Funny you say that, my dad just got passed up for a promotion for a foid with no colleve degree period, meanwhile he had a masters jfl.

And of course this dumbass wants me to gradeslave the rest of my youth away just to be exploited the same way he has been

wage cucking and bussiness maxxxing won't help women fall for you except as beta slaves.
but you can dangle your millions in front of them to entice them to give you raw pussy without having to spend a cent

but you can dangle your millions in front of them to entice them to give you raw pussy without having to spend a cent
only works if you waste the money on expensive bullshit to show off your wealth.

only works if you waste the money on expensive bullshit to show off your wealth.
nah just get a big house and tell her you're finally looking for someone share it with and settle down because you're mature and worldly now. if she tries to get a gift out of you and rejects your advances until you get her a necklace with her name engraved on it, tell her you're not doing anything until you find out how good she is in bed since you're looking for a life partner. some foids will look at a future of fucking an ugly dude and get scared by it, but there's plenty of bitches that will think they have the strength of will to fuck you enough times until they can get alimony (they don't, they'd have a nervous breakdown after like 3 fucks). fuck her, bring her back to her parents house, rinse and repeat. with just a little lube to compensate for the fact that they won't be physically turned on at all, i would have a new bitch every day if i had money money

Funny you say that, my dad just got passed up for a promotion for a foid with no colleve degree period, meanwhile he had a masters jfl.

And of course this dumbass wants me to gradeslave the rest of my youth away just to be exploited the same way he has been
Women don't even need to study, they only need to whine and bitch and booooom the simps will gladly give their money to these parasites.
And then everyone wonders why the economy has decayed!

Dam a lot of you are smart
feel even more of a failure then. I barely passed hs. Almost got kicked out

Pizza master chef.
Dam a lot of you are smart
feel even more of a failure then. I barely passed hs. Almost got kicked out
I only did 9th grade.
Fuck school.

nah just get a big house and tell her you're finally looking for someone share it with and settle down because you're mature and worldly now. if she tries to get a gift out of you and rejects your advances until you get her a necklace with her name engraved on it, tell her you're not doing anything until you find out how good she is in bed since you're looking for a life partner. some foids will look at a future of fucking an ugly dude and get scared by it, but there's plenty of bitches that will think they have the strength of will to fuck you enough times until they can get alimony (they don't, they'd have a nervous breakdown after like 3 fucks). fuck her, bring her back to her parents house, rinse and repeat. with just a little lube to compensate for the fact that they won't be physically turned on at all, i would have a new bitch every day if i had money money
based, I might try this tbh

im low iq. its terrible

You have to make sure you don’t keep her at your house, some countries have co-habitation laws and she could get money out of you that way.

I have a college degree but I'm not proud of it since I got it after already having failed life. Then again I failed at life the day I was born. Should've been diagnosed with aspergers as a child and euthanized when IQ tested and revealed to not have a high IQ. Being alive as an autist without a high IQ is a truly useless existence

You have to make sure you don’t keep her at your house, some countries have co-habitation laws and she could get money out of you that way.
im in the us and i know some states are like that but it only kicks in after a while. don't tell me there's countries where letting a bitch crash on your couch for a week means the government considers them spouses

im in the us and i know some states are like that but it only kicks in after a while. don't tell me there's countries where letting a bitch crash on your couch for a week means the government considers them spouses
Where I live she could claim some income loss if she can prove you provide for her. Ideally you want to get rid of her as quick as possible, but you have to worry about sexual assault accusations if she wants to take revenge on you. Even if you win the case she can ruin your reputation completely.

I'm supposed to be an engineer, but it's more like software engineer so it doesn't really count as engineering.

Not me :

More like me :

Well, I'm rotting here too, aren't I?
We are rotting here disregarding all our efforts, tries, tears and broken dreams.
Reason: We are ugly males who are deigned by society and no one gives a fuck about us.

Where I live she could claim some income loss if she can prove you provide for her. Ideally you want to get rid of her as quick as possible, but you have to worry about sexual assault accusations if she wants to take revenge on you. Even if you win the case she can ruin your reputation completely.
jesus fucking christ how could that be construed as income loss. and very true, was reading back and realized that if a woman not planning to falsely cry rape forces herself to fuck an ugly guy the nervous breakdown she'll have will definitely include telling everyone you raped her. in which case unless you're willing to strap a camera to yourself recording everything 24/7 im pretty sure whatever mutual consent laws you break will be less important than proving that she consented. realistically no one can tell me how, when everyone #believesthevictim, you can get out of an allegation without any reputation hit other than by straight up publishing hours and hours of video of your time together for no one to actually watch but to prove that she consented every. single. time. she can always say that she didn't consent the second time. idk what kind of money you'd need to have the terabytes but im 100% sure the richest motherfuckers out there have a camera on them and wherever they're gonna fuck their bitch before they go into it.
im jealous as fuck. like someone else said watch out for those rape allegations i should've mentioned, no idea personally how to 100% ensure it can't hurt you without recording every second of every interaction but if your pussy budget allows you get some quality content on top of your safety

Last edited: