Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [Serious] This is my attempt at comforting incels who are depressed or suicidal

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Whenever you are too depressed to leave the house or to do anything just think that this is what females look like
Chinese girl slab 13 840x562

Nothing but a pile of fat, flesh, organs, bones and excrement. It will help you cope more if you think like that.

I've watched gore for so long that I no longer look at people and see their skin, curves etc... This is almost the only thing I see lmao. I always imagine the different muscles, bones and organs underneath.

Lifefuel, comfy ngl

it means we're all nothing and nothing we do really matters in the end
Nihilist Cope :feelsbadman:

Good looking people will die smiling thinking back in their minds of their best memories. While I'll probably die regretting everything. I want the experience. It matters to me.

Whenever you are too depressed to leave the house or to do anything just think that this is what females look like View attachment 152608

Nothing but a pile of fat, flesh, organs, bones and excrement. It will help you cope more if you think like that.
The Inner world of foids looks better.

And indeed it is fucking deadburger.

i don't know why, but this is weirdly arousing to me

She still mogs me

It also smells very bad. :feelsugh:

Good looking people will die smiling thinking back in their minds of their best memories. While I'll probably die regretting everything. I want the experience. It matters to me.

Shit, man. Just let me cope, please

Whenever you are too depressed to leave the house or to do anything just think that this is what females look like View attachment 152608

The body fat around the female breasts always reminds me of the cheese on pizza

Lifefuel for morguecels

That's one big cope if I've ever seen one.

She's skinny but her body has so much fat. I wonder if it's normal

giga low iq cope post

I already know bro, it's much of the reason why I'm disgusted by my own body tbh:feelsbadman:

Men see themselves as immaterial (status, making money).
Women see themselves as mere objects

Time to fire up the BBQ :feelskek:

It is unreasonable to think this way; all humans are thus stuffed with organs, meats and textures and biorganic structures, and tasting the taste of a delicious young flesh and body is essential; Also, organs can be appetizing and human blood is sexually stimulating and aesthetically erotic; It's not a straightforward argument, but it makes sense, although it doesn't work for incels like me or like Lux tbh, but then whatever

tits and vagina are still intact, pass the lube fagets:feelsLSD:

Volcel if you wouldn't.

still has a higher smv than all of this forum combined

I usually don't like gore but this is a good use for it indeed. The Theravada monks meditate next to decaying corpses to keep in mind how our bodies are gross and help resist temptation and weaken carnal desires.

:feelsohgod: females are fucking frauds

I quickly scrolled down when I saw the picture, but from the brief glimpse I caught I instantly thought of this.

Wow you go on bestgore youre cool didnt have to make this uselesd post though