Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Serious] Trolling polls on here should have zero tolerance and need to be punished

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
https://incels.is/threads/have-you-ever-held-a-girls-hand.173704/ Look at this shit. This guy made thread and poll with different names. He managed to ask TWO different questions at the same time. Seriously, how can someone fuck up this badly????

Bullshit trolling

OP was obviously trolling just to cause confusion and controversy. Why do people need to do this shit? Does it make them feel better about their pathetic humor or something?

Some quotes calling OP on his bullshit
The thread title is “have you held a girl’s hand” but the poll title is “are you a handholdless virgin”. Which one do we click?
The name of the thread and the post itself contradict each other, which results in confusion

@youthislife Why do you take fun in trolling the forum for no reason? This is unacceptable.

Mods need to give warnings for this shit.

Last edited:
I agree, it was a fucking confusing trollpoll and I voted "No" in consideration of the thread title

Ngl it was pretty confusing

Yh I peeped that. I thought it was ban bait.

https://incels.is/threads/have-you-ever-held-a-girls-hand.173704/ Look at this shit. This guy made thread and poll with different names. He managed to ask TWO different questions at the same time. Seriously, how can someone fuck up this badly????

View attachment 194486
OP was obviously trolling just to cause confusion and controversy. Why do people need to do this shit? Does it make them feel better about their pathetic humor or something?

Some quotes calling OP on his bullshit

@youthislife Why do you take fun in trolling the forum for no reason? This is unacceptable.

Mods need to give warnings for this shit.
No wonder I got confused

If you get so stressed over stuff like this you will get the hairline of Kimbo slice by 20

Yh I peeped that. I thought it was ban bait.
It pretty much was. Thats what pisses me off.

It would be one thing to bait a thread unrelated to experience with foids. But to make a bait thread about foid experience is straight up unacceptable. Mods should give him a four day ban at the very least.

So many garbage polls on this site.

Whats the difference between trolling posts and postmaxxing bait