Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [Serious] Why are fatcels allowed on this site?

They're just blackpilled beyond repair.

Knajjd can't reach out through your computer screen and wrap a tape measure around your waist, as much as I suspect he'd like to.

I hate fat people, but fatcels can be allowed only if they used to be in shape and it was still over or if they have an extreme features that makes it obvious that they are truecel, like being a gigamanlet or having some kind of deformity

I could understand fatcels if they were older, realized it was completely over between 21-25 and ended up fat after that age range. But if you are or were fat all your life/teens/20s, YOU ARE VOLCEL UNTILL PROVEN OTHERWISE (losing weight).

If you were never skinny you have no right to say it's over. Fatcel are only okay if they were skinny once and it did nothing for them.

I hate fat people, but fatcels can be allowed only if they used to be in shape and it was still over or if they have an extreme features that makes it obvious that they are truecel, like being a gigamanlet or having some kind of deformity
Most fat people are born with a form of mental retardation that keeps them from losing weight. It's genetic. There's a reason stupid people in fiction are fat more often than not -- in reality, most fat people are stupid.

I've never understood the fathate on this site. Some people have low metabolism, its not something they can control.

Most fat people are born with a form of mental retardation that keeps them from losing weight. It's genetic. There's a reason stupid people in fiction are fat more often than not -- in reality, most fat people are stupid.
Yes, Ive always said that being fat is part of your personality. Thats the ultimate reason why refusing to date landwhales doesnt make you volcel

Yes, Ive always said that being fat is part of your personality. Thats the ultimate reason why refusing to date landwhales doesnt make you volcel
I mean, I used to be anti-fatcel for the same reason, but you have to consider that even your character is largely genetic, and the part that isn't was already set in stone before your balls dropped. The fat idiot who can't stop eating isn't worse than the autistic idiot who can't understand why people find his obsession with Sonic the Hedgehog off-putting. He's just a more acceptable target.

Its the fucking GMO CORN in everything!

In the ranching industry corn is known as a "finisher." A quick cheap way to make your livestock weigh more. You feed them it a few weeks before auction.

Because they auction off livestock by WEIGHT! The more it weighs the more you get paid for it!

But. The shit is in everything these days! Causing massive weight gain.

In Mexico corn was a dietary staple since the beginning. But it was seasonal. Now it's year round and they are as fat as Americanos!

Because
IMG 20191117 014320

I could understand fatcels if they were older, realized it was completely over between 21-25 and ended up fat after that age range. But if you are or were fat all your life/teens/20s, YOU ARE VOLCEL UNTILL PROVEN OTHERWISE (losing weight).

What if they’re short too?

I've never understood the fathate on this site. Some people have low metabolism, its not something they can control.
The fuck bro. The fatter you are the higher your metabolism is.

Metabolism varies only +-300 calories from average for people of same frame and height and gender.