Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Seriously considering suicide on Friday the 13th.

Wonder

Wonder

Disordercel
Sorry about the suicidebait post, I know those aren't really popular.

So I've been thinking about suicide a lot lately. There is no hope for me. I've explained this many times, but I have this alongside with other medical problems that aren't really related to inceldom but will make my life more miserable than it needs to be.

Friday the 13th seems appropriate. I know my roommate leaves every Friday to university and comes back late, about 16:00 time.

I have two methods thought out:

I have bought apricot seeds (sounds stupid but keep reading) which contain a lot of amygdalin. Ingest enough of that and you will get cyanide poisoning. The box says that three seeds contain about 30 mg of amygdalin, which seems like a bit too much but I will take many anyways. I thought about putting them in a blender alongslide some milk and ice cream and make myself a delicious death milkshake.

If that fails or I don't want to kill myself with cyanide (I heard it's painful but quick), I could hang myself partial suspended style on the metal beam in my wardrobe. I can make the knots and have it thought out. I will pad out the front of my neck and instead block blood flow to my brain. That way it's quick and painless. I'm just a bit scared that the bar won't hold my weight or that I fuck up the knots somehow and they slip.

I have an 11 page note written to my family. Financial affairs are in order.

No, I won't livestream it. No, not going ER.

What do you think, and sorry again if this breaks some site rules or you think it's just attention whoring (it's not, I have serious plans and a will to die).

EDIT: If I chicken out I will post so you know I'm alive (not that it matters to you anyway, but at least the mods don't ban my account).

see you in Saturday

Do you talk about your inceldom in your note?

Datemaxxing taken too literally

So I've been thinking about suicide a lot lately. There is no hope for me. I've explained this many times, but I have this alongside with other medical problems that aren't really related to inceldom but will make my life more miserable than it needs to be.

Friday the 13th seems appropriate. I know my roommate leaves every Friday to university and comes back late, about 16:00 time.

I have bought apricot seeds (sounds stupid but keep reading) which contain a lot of amygdalin. Ingest enough of that and you will get cyanide poisoning. The box says that three seeds contain about 30 mg of amygdalin, which seems like a bit too much but I will take many anyways. I thought about putting them in a blender alongslide some milk and ice cream and make myself a delicious death milkshake.

If that fails or I don't want to kill myself with cyanide (I heard it's painful but quick), I could hang myself partial suspended style on the metal beam in my wardrobe. I can make the knots and have it thought out. I will pad out the front of my neck and instead block blood flow to my brain. That way it's quick and painless. I'm just a bit scared that the bar won't hold my weight or that I fuck up the knots somehow and they slip.

What do you think, and sorry again if this breaks some site rules or you think it's just attention whoring (it's not, I have serious plans and a will to die).

EDIT: If I chicken out I will post so you know I'm alive (not that it matters to you anyway, but at least the mods don't ban my account).
Damn, well.. I wonder if the other side is better than what we're being expected to deal with over here.
Also, sorry to hear of your condition, man. That blows.

If you do go through with it, I wish you luck in seeking your own happiness.

But I just personally feel as though this may not be the best solution to your issues. Sure, things may seem dark about the situation you're in, but consider finding other copes and who knows, you might find the Ultimate Cope for all this suffering you're sitting through.

Either way, good luck and may you find happiness, brothER.

Suicide is cucked.

Are you sure you really want to go through with this? How would your family react when they found out you offed yourself? I'm sorry you have mobius syndrome and other medical issues, but you don't have copes of any kind that can help you through life even by a little bit?

Do you understand after you die, there's complete nothingness? I guess to some degree that is satisfying to some, but that's besides the point. I'm not saying you'll find a foid, or tell you toughen up buttercup, but don't you think you can find someway around this? It makes me sad when people who lived miserable lives end up commiting suicide. I dunno but I don't think you should do it. Seeing how young you are, it's sad seeing someone of your age taking their own life.

In my opinion I don't think you should do it.

Are you sure you really want to go through with this?
The more I think about it, the thought of suicide becomes more and more attractive.
How would your family react when they found out you offed yourself?
Probably devastated, but they know living with a rare condition is hard.
but you don't have copes of any kind that can help you through life even by a little bit?
I used to, but they bring me no more joy or satisfaction.

Death milkshake ftw. It's more dignified than hanging. Unless you want to traumatize your roommate.

im not gonna tell you to not do it because everyone is in a different situation. if ur srs about this then i wish you happiness in the afterlife

sorry again if this breaks some site rules or you think it's just attention whoring (it's not, I have serious plans and a will to die).

Its no problem man .
At least for me , even if it is " attention whoring " aka a cry for help ,
theres nothing to be ashamed of .
Sometimes we just need to vent and say stuff like that , to get attention from people .
Its natural and its completely okay .

People just listen to you more closely , if you say that youre suicidal .
Even if its just on a fucking Incel Forum , sometimes we want people to really listen to us
and show some empathy .

Sometimes i wish we werent spread all over the world and hidden behind anonymity .
Sometimes i wish we could be physically there and help each other out in moments like this .
Cause some words written on the Internet just arent enough .

Death milkshake ftw. It's more dignified than hanging. Unless you want to traumatize your roommate.
I have thought this way as well. Although he won't see me, because I can lock the door to my room. We share a kitchen but we have our own rooms. I'll send a delayed email to the police.

I like the death milkshake idea.

I have thought this way as well. Although he won't see me, because I can lock the door to my room. We share a kitchen but we have our own rooms. I'll send a delayed email to the police.
RIP if you really do it. Don't feel egged on by others. It's your personal choice to make. :feelsbadman:

So in this plan your roommate is supposed to find you? If your last moments are vomiting, struggling to find help as you collapse in the living room, it could be pretty traumatic for him, coming home to the aftermath that scene.

The 'Friday the 13th' date seems really contrived too. Don't pick your death day based on some crappy normie movies. Seems like you're talking more about euthanasia than depressive suicide, which is usually impulsive like when Robin Williams offed himself during a random drunken binge.

I would just start robbing rich people. Breaking into their homes A Clockwork Orange style... Just start doing crazy shit until someone kills you.

Brave choice. I’d love to commit suicide, but I’m too worried about my family.

Let us know what Hell is like if you can communicate somehow in the after life.

So in this plan your roommate is supposed to find you?
No. I'll be dead before he finds me, and he can't open the door. We have separate rooms but share a kitchen. I'll send a delayed email to the police to come and find me.
The 'Friday the 13th' date seems really contrived too. Don't pick your death day based on some crappy normie movies.
I was planning on killing myself this month. It could be any day. It could be tomorrow, it could be in a few weeks.
Let us know what Hell is like if you can communicate somehow in the after life.
Will do!

Don't pick your death day based on some crappy normie movies.
Friday the 13th and the number 13 are not to fuck with. Many hotels and hospitals have no room 13 and no 13th floor. Many famous politicians also avoided the number 13 at all costs.

Good luck and may you go peacefully. I wish I had your determination to be honest, I failed it multiple times. With cyanide poisoning, your best bet is cherry pits I think. Crushing them open and consuming the contents. One man got hospitalized because he ate two of those.

On partial though, it is a little bit harder. I was seconds from dying with partial yet I survived because survival instinct kicked in and I was left with horrible scars on my neck.

Good luck, either way.

The Friday 13th shit is contrived. Nobody in their right mind wants you to do this by the way. Your extremely young I’m in my 30s now and I’ll just say that things change. Live for yourself for a while and don’t worry about the rest.

I think most of your friends and family would just say they wish they had the opportunity to know something was wrong so they could do something. Suicide is a helpless feeling for a lot of people. You may be angry at some of them but I promise you they love you. It’s ironic that some people find the bravery to kill them selves before they can find the bravery to have an honest conversation with their family. It sounds like there is shame here but just remember you control your own actions, nobody else.

oh you just reminded me i will watch those movies again thanks OP!

Incel trait: More worried about losing account than the fact you're 1 step away from attempting a successful suicide.

Do what ya gotta but it'd be better to deal with those that have wronged you badly, first.

The driver licence pill once again claims another victim.

You’re not even fully an adult mentally until you’re 24. You’re a kid. I know you don’t feel like one, hell I didn’t feel that way. But not looking back I say I was just a kid. There are other things in life to achieve other than getting pussy.
Today I’m 24 years old, I’m teaching in a university, I traveled the world, I’m finishing my masters degree. People here with no life might call these “cope”, but these are the things I genuinely care about and enjoy doing. I’m sure you’re going to find your own joy too kid. I know it's not going to be easy, but you got a lot of time. Don’t waste your life.
I’ll no longer reply this thread since it might encourage suicidebait posters or give you the attention maybe you’re looking for.

Blow your brains out. Faster. Easier. Also, it'll be funny to have someone else clean up your mess.

What about using one of those helium tanks for balloons? There's a tutorial online promising a "painless, fast suicide" involving one of those.
Not sure if it's a good method but I am definitely considering this for the future.

I hope that you will find your peace.

Start drinking and doing drugs instead. Use all copes before rope

Today I’m 24 years old, I’m teaching in a university, I traveled the world, I’m finishing my masters degree. People here with no life might call these “cope”

Moggs me hard.

Blow your brains out. Faster. Easier. Also, it'll be funny to have someone else clean up your mess.

I smell a hypocrite and coward with this poster.

You’re not even fully an adult mentally until you’re 24. You’re a kid. I know you don’t feel like one, hell I didn’t feel that way. But not looking back I say I was just a kid. There are other things in life to achieve other than getting pussy.
Today I’m 24 years old, I’m teaching in a university, I traveled the world, I’m finishing my masters degree. People here with no life might call these “cope”, but these are the things I genuinely care about and enjoy doing. I’m sure you’re going to find your own joy too kid. I know it's not going to be easy, but you got a lot of time. Don’t waste your life.
I’ll no longer reply this thread since it might encourage suicidebait posters or give you the attention maybe you’re looking for.

Your probably right and I won’t either. I fully agree with your points, except that success and happiness is relative. You don’t need to be all that your talking about to do it. It could be something much simpler and you will still be incredibly fulfilled. I recommend to a lot of people looking at trade skills.

very true, you can always suicidemax later right? but once you do it its over, i have seen some compeling evidence for the existance of God and i feel i have been influenced but him, maybe its just a cope but if hell exists i dont wanna go there whatever you have here is infinitly better than hell, and suicide will get to straight into hell.
see you in Saturday

You may be angry at some of them but I promise you they love you.
I'm not angry at anyone.
Strict gun laws say no.
or give you the attention maybe you’re looking for
I'm not really looking for attention. If I wanted attention I'd call a hotline or my parents. I mainly am here to vent but honestly I don't know what to say that hasn't been said a thousand times already in here.
I'm glad you enjoy your life. I mainly don't care about those things.

Last edited:
damn that blows, hope u enjoy even worse hypergamy and landwhales everywhere
im not going outside but bigger money i will earn there will allow me to cope with drugs and alco