Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Seriously considering suicide on Friday the 13th.

hope it goes well man
yeah and salary will be okay too, and also i dont have to pay for room since i will live at family home so much money on alco + drugs

You know what, when you kill yourself there other students will consider your room as 'haunted' and probably no one will move there

Ded srs?

Death by vitamin b17?
Jfl. You'll just cure yourself of cancer bro! (Probably...)
You're better off with antifreeze!
Pure 100% ethylene glycol!
More than a pint, drunk fast tastes like mountain dew, add some booze to it.
It's like dying really drunk.
Look it up!
Uncle Fester & Kurt Saxon approved!

See you the 14th...

I just watched a video of a child with your condition and it seems brutal to live with.

Same. I have been more depressed since school started

I wonder if he did it

You good homie?

Run away to a new country altogether or try living off the grid before seriously considering anything like this. Ive been there and grew out of that mindset. I know this is written for attention anyways.

Cryfuel thread :cryfeels:, even though we don't know yet if I really roped.
I wonder myself if the cyanide method with apricot seeds worked.

Sorry about the suicidebait post, I know those aren't really popular.

So I've been thinking about suicide a lot lately. There is no hope for me. I've explained this many times, but I have this alongside with other medical problems that aren't really related to inceldom but will make my life more miserable than it needs to be.

Friday the 13th seems appropriate. I know my roommate leaves every Friday to university and comes back late, about 16:00 time.

I have two methods thought out:

I have bought apricot seeds (sounds stupid but keep reading) which contain a lot of amygdalin. Ingest enough of that and you will get cyanide poisoning. The box says that three seeds contain about 30 mg of amygdalin, which seems like a bit too much but I will take many anyways. I thought about putting them in a blender alongslide some milk and ice cream and make myself a delicious death milkshake.

If that fails or I don't want to kill myself with cyanide (I heard it's painful but quick), I could hang myself partial suspended style on the metal beam in my wardrobe. I can make the knots and have it thought out. I will pad out the front of my neck and instead block blood flow to my brain. That way it's quick and painless. I'm just a bit scared that the bar won't hold my weight or that I fuck up the knots somehow and they slip.

I have an 11 page note written to my family. Financial affairs are in order.

No, I won't livestream it. No, not going ER.

What do you think, and sorry again if this breaks some site rules or you think it's just attention whoring (it's not, I have serious plans and a will to die).

EDIT: If I chicken out I will post so you know I'm alive (not that it matters to you anyway, but at least the mods don't ban my account).

Can't blame you. I don't know what to say.

The world is a sick place.

Sorry about the suicidebait post, I know those aren't really popular.

So I've been thinking about suicide a lot lately. There is no hope for me. I've explained this many times, but I have this alongside with other medical problems that aren't really related to inceldom but will make my life more miserable than it needs to be.

Friday the 13th seems appropriate. I know my roommate leaves every Friday to university and comes back late, about 16:00 time.

I have two methods thought out:

I have bought apricot seeds (sounds stupid but keep reading) which contain a lot of amygdalin. Ingest enough of that and you will get cyanide poisoning. The box says that three seeds contain about 30 mg of amygdalin, which seems like a bit too much but I will take many anyways. I thought about putting them in a blender alongslide some milk and ice cream and make myself a delicious death milkshake.

If that fails or I don't want to kill myself with cyanide (I heard it's painful but quick), I could hang myself partial suspended style on the metal beam in my wardrobe. I can make the knots and have it thought out. I will pad out the front of my neck and instead block blood flow to my brain. That way it's quick and painless. I'm just a bit scared that the bar won't hold my weight or that I fuck up the knots somehow and they slip.

I have an 11 page note written to my family. Financial affairs are in order.

No, I won't livestream it. No, not going ER.

What do you think, and sorry again if this breaks some site rules or you think it's just attention whoring (it's not, I have serious plans and a will to die).

EDIT: If I chicken out I will post so you know I'm alive (not that it matters to you anyway, but at least the mods don't ban my account).
so are alive?

Not a real satisfaction for me, i need more.

Poor guy is probably gone now, rest well

i wonder if it happened, that remains to be seen
that is, if you aren't

did my nigga die?

If he roped then we lost another brocel. RIP

Will we see him tomorrow?

text when u will be online nigga

why tf would choose a painful method? And post about it online so you can get reported to the pigs?

rest in peace op :f::f::f:

Meh, we've seen these threads before and they turn out to be hoaxes. He'll be LDARing somewhere else.

Godspeed my another brother. Wish you rest in peace.
I'm having suicidal urge lately.
I hope I can happily see you there one day.

Are you sure you really want to go through with this? How would your family react when they found out you offed yourself? I'm sorry you have mobius syndrome and other medical issues, but you don't have copes of any kind that can help you through life even by a little bit?

Do you understand after you die, there's complete nothingness? I guess to some degree that is satisfying to some, but that's besides the point. I'm not saying you'll find a foid, or tell you toughen up buttercup, but don't you think you can find someway around this? It makes me sad when people who lived miserable lives end up commiting suicide. I dunno but I don't think you should do it. Seeing how young you are, it's sad seeing someone of your age taking their own life.

In my opinion I don't think you should do it.

If the OP really took his life, then I'll leave this for him....
Sadmario
I hope he found solice in the void of nothingness.

can't the mods check if the same ip is connected to incels.co with a different account?

Lsat seen: today