Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Seriously why are my lungs so subhuman

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I gymcel good weights no problem but every time I do cardio I feel like my entire body is shutting down and my lungs are filling with water and it just feels so horrible. I always do it thinking it'll get better next time but it never does.

In which case its not your lungs that are the problem but rather your heart.

Get it checked brah.

Congestive heart failure is no joke.

Neither is a potential pulmonary embolism.

I mean ok you probably don't have either but that last one can happen to young as well as old people.

The first condition I mentioned ie congestive heart failure usually only happens if you've lived a long time being unhealthy but then again some times people just have weird hereditary genetic issues that pop up so maybe you've got the beginnings of this due to shit genes? Who knows??

In which case its not your lungs that are the problem but rather your heart.

Get it checked brah.

Congestive heart failure is no joke.
so then I'm just as big of a subhuman as my dad who apparently had heart problems as a kid. Feels good man

I don't really think that's it but I'll go check anyway.. how do you even check for anything like that? I think I just have subhuman asthma lungs

Well only a doctor with testing can tell you what your status and chances are brah.

Don't give up yet (if you like something about living that is).

There may be diet changes and possible suggested (by your doctor) forms of exercise that may help improve or alleviate the condition.

I think I've even read that congestive heart failure can be reversed if a person finds out they've got it soon enough and begins making hardcore lifestyle changes.

Get your check up done.

Well only a doctor with testing can tell you what your status and chances are brah.

Don't give up yet (if you like something about living that is).

There may be diet changes and possible suggested (by your doctor) forms of exercise that may help improve or alleviate the condition.

I think I've even read that congestive heart failure can be reversed if a person finds out they've got it soon enough and begins making hardcore lifestyle changes.
I've played sports for years, I've been doing cardio and gymcelling forever, doctor has never said anything is wrong. I've always passed physical tests for football and rugby no problem. You're making me nervous tbh