Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Set up an okcupid account with a woman with down syndrome. After half a minute Ive got the first like

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Inb4 men always swipe right :feelsgah:

30 SECONDS. She is deformed. Everyone atleast looks for a second.

A full healthy set of chromosomes isnt a requirement for foids to reproduce.

But how dare you having an ugly face or be below 5'8?

How dare you???????!

Urn newsml dpa com 20090101 190923 99 02239 large 4 3

SMV mogs the whole forum :feelskek:. Of course, even deformed foids live on tutorial mode.

so u used gretas pics?

I want to creampie greta asap

I hate that little bitches face, looks like when one of those YouTubers fucks with the facial morphology of a game cutscene.

Yep, the blackpill holds up once again.

tried okcupid this summer, went through every foids profile in my age range in my area and couldn't get one match, tried sending like 20 messages and couldn't get one response :feelsrope:

tried okcupid this summer, went through every foids profile in my age range in my area and couldn't get one match, tried sending like 20 messages and couldn't get one response :feelsrope:
what country r u in? cos they changed it in chadstralia that u cannot send messages and thots cannot receive them until you have both liked each other

okc is also shit in chadstralia, even as a chadfish, cos it is full of scammers posing as indonesian whores who say they live in indonesia, but are "planning to visit" australia by so and so. guess it is good to see those scammers taking cucks money.