Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Settling down: Men vs Women

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
When women settle down:
They settle for a guy who has a good job, dresses well, takes care of his skin.
This man has been working his whole 20's just for her.

When a man settles down (or rather gets what he can):
The woman has a cunt that has had more dicks than she can count. She already has kids from previous guys. She barely has any education. She smells filthy because she doesn't shower. She has gained a lot of weight.

So my message is:
Stop working. Why do you give 110% and your youth for a cumdumpster?
You should start respecting yourself. Your worth is more than a cumdumpster. Start NEETbuxxing and drain the system until your value is recognized.
Cumdumpsters never deserve respect!!

Reminder, as incels
Women would never settle for us. We are simply too ugly

im working for myself, marriage is for cucks, will never do it. fuck this everything bro, just enjoy life without bitches

Start NEETbuxxing and drain the system until your value is recognized.
What value? If you are not slaving away for chad and his harem you have no value to the system and they would gladly kill you off.

What value? If you are not slaving away for chad and his harem you have no value to the system and they would gladly kill you off.
The society can't run without us.
Stop giving shelter to women. Stop giving them clean water. Stop giving them food. They aren't entitled to those things

Stop giving shelter to women. Stop giving them clean water. Stop giving them food. They aren't entitled to those things
"Us" is definitely not someone on neetbux though. "Entitlement" is pure bullshit, even if they are not entitled they will get it anyway as they have holes to offer and men will give them resources in exchange for getting to use them.

most couples I see these days have a good looking guy and an ugly foid that just takes so much out of me knowing that guys that mog me cant do any better

I have given up all hope on women, I find it hard to never hate them, will LDAR for the 50 years If i live that long

I work for booze and hookers.
NEETbuxxing aint a thing in Eastern Europe.

I can't neetbuxx because at the moment I am not diagnosed with anything, but It's true men have to stop to giving shelter,resources as you say to women. At least doing the things harder for them.

You are a cuck if you marry a used up whore. I would rather stay a virgin than doing that.

everything is rigged,marriages too

there are sooo many divorces for many

i never see looksmatched couples

marriage is for cucks
There is no upside to marriage. Chad doesn't have to marry, and even he would be fucked over if he did. For a man, marriage is all risk and no reward. It's incredible that the institution is still as popular as it is.

I work to buy really expensive copes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back