Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill severe introversion is an underrated incel trait

FuckFace

FuckFace

Colez Biker Gayng
★★★★
Unless you're pretty much exactly her "type" girls don't want anything to do with NPCs.

Men who stand in the corner and don't say anything = completely undesirable.

The ironic thing is if one of us tried to become an "incel icon" and made himself as seen as possible he's have a much bigger chance of getting a girl than the rest of us.

Just make noise and draw attention theory.

introversion is made up pop-psych. its all cause and effect

Not if you're Chad. Then you're "dark and mysterious." From what I've seen 'foids chase these guys even more (especially if he has ignored her when she approached before) because their indifference turns them on.

A mentally retarded people being called disable person is the equivalent of a shy person being called an introvert. pure COPE.

not if you are him

Blogs the feed true detective episode 1

im pretty introverted but i can talk to people if they talk to me.

agree

but

Unless you're pretty much exactly her "type" girls don't want anything to do with NPCs.

It is not us who are NPCs. Normscum are so self-evidently NPCs that there's been a meme going around about it. That's the point that irks me most about "personaliteehee" - knuckledragging apes implicitly ascribe some kind of quality to their behavior - allegedly the result of some kind of depth, some kind of skill - when it's really just their childish tendency to make noise and draw attention. The louder and more demanding someone is follows closely both their sexual success and their lack of sentience.

Half of all people don't even conduct an inner monologue. Do you think these rats are able to spend very much time alone without needing someone to shout trivialities in their ear, the stream passing through their empty skulls and exiting unbroken from their mouth?

I have had foids say "you're so quiet!" in the past. Some of them went so far as to say or imply "I thought you didn't like me because you never talk". In a lot of these cases, I was actually talking significantly more than usual. They do not know how to react to restraint and silence and, as such, they want loudmouth faggots.

Last edited:
what a delusion

they've already mapped out the differences between extro and intro dopamine pathways

introverts have more dopaminergic activity in the brain, hence they seek out low-stimulation environments

The ironic thing is if one of us tried to become an "incel icon" and made himself as seen as possible he's have a much bigger chance of getting a girl than the rest of us.

Just make noise and draw attention theory.

I have tried this. Youtube channel Sehfulinah. I have 1 foid on there and she just chastises me but its a great strat. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjcrjcWUoOtUzOytxRzfOcQ

Last edited:
It is not us who are NPCs. Normscum are so self-evidently NPCs that there's been a meme going around about it.

all women see themselves as being the MC of their own novel

the guys they have sex with are the ones important to THEIR LIVES, they don't want rocks who stand in the corner and never speak

what a delusion

they've already mapped out the differences between extro and intro dopamine pathways

introverts have more dopaminergic activity in the brain, hence they seek out low-stimulation environments

Pretty sure dopamine is the psych equivalent of string theory and has no evidence to support it. All 'scientists' can measure is fucking bloodflow, and they dont know what it means (pain, pleasure, interest or disinterist, etc). Scientists are cuck faggots with big egos who always get laughed at 200 years later.

what a delusion

neuropathways are formed from epigenetics
cause
and
effect

Why are there so few introverted Chads, though

In India, normies were called Shudra. In the middle ages, they were called vulgar or villians. The castes of India were actually build around natural castes that are an intrinsic element of all human societies, but mostly ignored nowadays because the modern world is completely ignorant of anything that doesn't pertain to what can be directly quantified or verified materially.

That's because Chads are Kshatriya, and their domain is the external world. Even their looks is part of this, because they project externally what the Brahmins possess internally.

https://europeawakens.wordpress.com/2017/08/15/the-normal-people-are-npcs/

The guy writing this has a gf so he must be either good looking or moneymaxing but I found it a good read regardless.

Yeah, good perspective.

The problem with the blackpill when incompletely digested is that it induces self-abasement. Take a step back and assess your good qualities. The fact that you're here in the first place probably puts you at least a step above normalfaggot herd animals. Too many people want to pin their inceldom on some kind of specious "genetic inferiority". Don't swallow their shit. Whatever you look like, you're more dignified than most of the people that cause your suffering.

Self-selection; you don't see them outside as often. Neither are most of the ugly men I see introverted, because introverts typically aren't parading themselves around and dressing garishly. Annoying, loud cocksuckers will always seem to predominate in a sample taken from public life.

Yeah, good perspective.

The problem with the blackpill when incompletely digested is that it induces self-abasement. Take a step back and assess your good qualities. The fact that you're here in the first place probably puts you at least a step above normalfaggot herd animals. Too many people want to pin their inceldom on some kind of specious "genetic inferiority". Don't swallow their shit. Whatever you look like, you're more dignified than most of the people that cause your suffering.

Self-selection; you don't see them outside as often. Neither are most of the ugly men I see introverted, because introverts typically aren't parading themselves around and dressing garishly. Annoying, loud cocksuckers will always seem to predominate in a sample taken from public life.

This

There are many introverts but you dont see or hear them.

Like me. I spend my time at home and people dont know I exist.

Most normies are like NPCs in my eyes, Only when i see other loners/Atypical out in the world do i see another uniquely different player in this game we call life.

I used to be "Introverted" until I faked being extroverted enough where it worked.

yea, you should fight it if you can

but it takes energy, and without real opportunity who cares, why waste your energy entertaining normies for nothing

so you end up introverted again