★★★★★
191d 1h 22m
anyone who denies JBC is a fucking coper

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
126d 11h 27m
Honestly every curry/arab who is rich and lives in his homeland is fakecel.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
126d 11h 27m
They can betabuxx but will get cheated on
cope, give me money and watch me pump and dump on a daily basis.

i bet they don't even dress in a way and hang out in places to show their money and status.

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

Machiavellian and Misogynist
★★★★★
59d 14h 22m
curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

☆☆☆☆俺はオタキングだよ☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
42d 7h 43m
WØLF

WØLF

Not a weebcuck
★★★★★
91d 3h 13m
anyone who denies JBC is a fucking coper
I did not go through four years of gymmaxxing, losing 35 kg in 3 months, and tons of money on clearing my face, just to settle for something subpar.
Honestly every curry/arab who is rich and lives in his homeland is fakecel.
I did not go through four years of gymmaxxing, losing 35 kg in 3 months, and tons of money on clearing my face, just to settle for something subpar.
They can betabuxx but will get cheated on
That is literally Legendarywristcel
cope, give me money and watch me pump and dump on a daily basis.

i bet they don't even dress in a way and hang out in places to show their money and status.
:lul: :lul: :lul:
Based haha

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

☆☆☆☆俺はオタキングだよ☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
42d 7h 43m

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

☆☆☆☆俺はオタキングだよ☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
42d 7h 43m
Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than live like a cuck ツ
★★★★★
135d 22h 55m
would u reject
I would be honest im not attracted to her neither can I force being attracted to her

That doesn't mean that I have a chance with her tho, I would still get rejected by someone like her

pp183

pp183

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
185d 14h 27m
I would be honest im not attracted to her neither can I force being attracted to her

That doesn't mean that I have a chance with her tho, I would still get rejected by someone like her
:chad:

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
★★★★★
122d 4h 25m
curries are fuck gods of the earth why the dot co mods hide the truth
1 billion curry men mog us all like the SMV babe ruth