Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sex and love are constantly creeping on your periphery

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
How do you cope knowing that LOVE IS IN THE AIR?? I'm not worried the fuck about Corona Chan, I'm worried that I will need to deal with SEX-HAVERS. It's just NOT FAIR that literally EVERYONE has SEX like it's no big deal, and then BLAME YOU like a fucking FREAK for not having sex. Virgins are treated worse than fucking lepers. Old virgins are treated worse than PEDOHILES. LITERAL PEDOHILES HAVE MORE RESPECT THAN OLDER VIRGINS. People at least pity a leper, but sex-havers know, they just know that if you are a virgin, it's YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT.

If women do not choose you, you are simply a piece of shit.

If you are a virgin over 25, I wish the government just sent out hit squads to murder us.

JFL that image.
Some guy goes on a raping spree, he fucks everything in sight, trees, cattle, dogs, cats, a fucking 2 year old baby and a granny.
And then they arrest him and hes like "at least I had sex" and does the nixon salute while they strap a nuke to his ass to drop him over afghanistan from a B-52.

JFL that image.
Some guy goes on a raping spree, he fucks everything in sight, trees, cattle, dogs, cats, a fucking 2 year old baby and a granny.
And then they arrest him and hes like "at least I had sex" and does the nixon salute while they strap a nuke to his ass to drop him over afghanistan from a B-52.
Is he wielding a rapier to fence the clothes off his victims?

JFL that image.

Murica tbh

Is he wielding a rapier to fence the clothes off his victims?

JFL LOL :feelskek:
yes he does the man in tights thing and strips them of their garments before presenting them with the power of his meat mallet.

Murica tbh
I'm getting pepe le pew vibes from this rapier wielding rapist. He should look like a mix of hobo Gerard Depardieu (like now, not in his Chad prime) and a skunk and stink horribly.

JFL that image.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: