Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "sex and relationships don't matter"

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Have you noticed people who say this shit are in relationships or at least want them?

It's easy to say shit like that to make us shut up when you yourself wake up next to your lover every day

full

The same people that say they can live without cake are the same ones that want to have their cake and eat it.

People who have something and simulatenously tell people who don't have it that it's not important are the scum of the earth.

just be a lone wolf because sex and relationships dont matter theory

People who have something and simulatenously tell people who don't have it that it's not important are the scum of the earth.
I hate them the most

all the fucking time dude, if they admitted that looks is what got them a girl it would shatter their view that they " earned it "

You see this is why I just don't talk about myself anymore. Nobody cares anyway, not even my parents. :feelsbadman:

It just makes you numb talking about your problems over and over again to a brick wall with the same poster on it with the same words written down.

You see this is why I just don't talk about myself anymore. Nobody cares anyway, not even my parents. :feelsbadman:

It just makes you numb talking about your problems over and over again to a brick wall with the same poster on it with the same words written down.
The brick wall is your best friend i learn this long time ago..

Have you noticed people who say this shit are in relationships or at least want them?

It's easy to say shit like that to make us shut up when you yourself wake up next to your lover every day

full
Massive copers. Idiots who have neither but don't want to depress themselves on how fucked they actually are.
Saycope

Stop having sex, then. That would spare you the need to kill unborn babies.

"sex and relationships don't matter"
Ridiculous. sex and relationships are the only things that matter. You work to live, not live to work.

WalkingIsntGreat

I noticed foids are the first to say that. It's easy to believe in that shit if your life isnt a race for the opposite sex' affection and if you dont get it at the right time its basically over for your mentality. Foids can get easy sex and relationships when ever they would want it, of course for them it's not that big of a deal. It matters much still, therefore even if a foid tells you that kind of shit she's probably still been in relationships for the better part of her life. Just RIGHT NOW she is not in relationships with someone, and it feels great for her because again she knows she would get it if she so decided.

Last edited:
i don't understand why someone would even say such nonsense