Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex and the city show was worse than a nuclear bomb

N

NYincel

Banned
-
Show ran for 10 years and trained the girl next door how to move from one cock to the next, and hypergamy is for everyone. Search for the elusive "Mr. Big." They created the show with ugly women that any girl could relate to, not supermodels. They glamorized it and women are weak minded and emulated it. We are all living in fallout from that. The show also devalued men.

In the 50s a show like that would land all the participants in Federal Prison.

That's why i blame the jews, media, hollywood, feminism for hypergamy. (Srs)

Stanx22 said:
Liberal Jews destroyed society. The Weinstein types.

NYincel said:
Liberal Jews destroyed society. The Weinstein types.

All types of Jews are cancerous.

I remember a family friend was in awe of them and nervous to meet them. They acted very divaish but you know, they were slutting it up and over 30 so they were iconic to her. Just a few years later, she sold the house and divorced her husband. That show DESTROYED betabux and Tinder killed hookups for most young guys.

I haven't watched many episodes but one of the few I did shamed my fetish, piss.
So much so for Hollyweird's liberal tolerance.

TheRealChincel said:
I remember a family friend was in awe of them and nervous to meet them. They acted very divaish but you know, they were slutting it up and over 30 so they were iconic to her. Just a few years later, she sold the house and divorced her husband. That show DESTROYED betabux and Tinder killed hookups for most young guys.

Media is extremely powerful. There was nothing on that scale before.  It is the precursor to the 85/15 effect we see today. Women are driven by lust.

Brutal Black Pill.

That degenerate 'show' inspired generations of FHOs to act like whores for Chad and reject their looks-match. Hollywood and the jew media is degenerate. The lookism of today is brutal. Every actor or news anchor these days has to be Chad or Stacy.

BlackPill47 said:
Brutal Black Pill.

That degenerate 'show' inspired generations of FHOs to act like whores for Chad and reject their looks-match. Hollywood and the jew media is degenerate. The lookism of today is brutal. Every actor or news anchor these days has to be Chad or Stacy.
Sarah Jessica Parkers looksmatch is on this board.

NYincel said:
BlackPill47 said:
Brutal Black Pill.
Even I mog her! Top kek.

She may have been a textbook whore, but I did want to fuck Kim Cattrall. That brunette wasn't too bad either.

NYincel said:

AdamDriverGirls.jpg

BlackPill47 said:
Even I mog her! Top kek.

She may have been a textbook whore, but I did want to fuck Kim Cattrall. That brunette wasn't too bad either.

They are all average women. And over the hill too.

Women are trained to be sluts
Men are trained to be cucks

BlackPill47 said:
Even I mog her! Top kek.

What about Lena Dunham in Girls? She has the nerve to have nudes too. This a flattering picture too, she improved herself.

lena-dunham-writers-guild_mo1gjr.jpg

I know all you incels want to plow her 6 ways to sunday.

Imagine a show with ugly men getting hot girls? Would never fly today.

da joos

NYincel said:
What about Lena Dunham in Girls? She has the nerve to have nudes too. This a flattering picture too, she improved herself.

lena-dunham-writers-guild_mo1gjr.jpg

I know all you incels want to plow her 6 ways to sunday.

Imagine a show with ugly men getting hot girls? Would never fly today.

she's pretty attractive tbh

NYincel said:
They are all average women. And over the hill too.

I'd still fuck Cattrall, even if she is 30 years older than me. kek

Dunham is disgusting though, even if the photo you posted is flattering.

_incelinside said:
da joos

Pretty attractive? A fat woman was once worse than the deformed faces you all feel you have. Maybe acceptable if they had a bunch of kids.

She also had tons of work done to her. She was gross.

NYincel said:
lena-dunham-nude-photos-131.jpg

A beautiful maydalih!
\
(((schlomo)))

WZjVa5D.gif

you just had to ruin it

NYincel said:
Pretty attractive? A fat woman was once worse than the deformed faces you all feel you have. Maybe acceptable if they had a bunch of kids.

She also had tons of work done to her. She was gross.

my standards have dipped below 0.

Stanx22 said:

@mods ban this nazi

NYincel said:
_incelinside said:
da joos

lena-dunham-nude-photos-131.jpg

A beautiful maydalih!
\
(((schlomo)))

Cellulite, cellulite everywhere, fat ppl are disgusting.