Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting sex aside, I sometimes pine for doing other intimate things with cute girls such as sharing a bathtub, anyone else?

I just want a girl to hold me. And I'm sure most guys here agree.

I want a girl to kiss me on the cheeks :feelsohh:

Yeah.

Sex isn't everything, it's just the most advertised and the pinnacle of all else we're missing out on.

(Still, it's a needed part, and if you have everything else it's still not enough usually and you're still a cuck or incel, if only barely).

i too also succumb to these kinds of simpy urges for cuddle snuggle love time. Then I have to remind myself that whores dont actually give a fuck about that kind of shit. And if I ever were to experience that somehow, it would only be due to the resulting output of their NPC programming to secure commitment from the highest SMV male possible, not a genuine mutual bonding between two equal individuals

i wonder what a hug from behind would feel like, her chest pressed up against mine, whispering something into my ear with her warm breath.

i too also succumb to these kinds of simpy urges for cuddle snuggle love time. Then I have to remind myself that whores dont actually give a fuck about that kind of shit. And if I ever were to experience that somehow, it would only be due to the resulting output of their NPC programming to secure commitment from the highest SMV male possible, not a genuine mutual bonding between two equal individuals
Yeah, we'd all probably go straight for the puss. It's nice imagining women care and want this shit but there's too much saying the exact opposite, men are the snugglers, women just want sex. The usual bluepill inversion of truth, has an oddly Juice sound to it
i wonder what a hug from behind would feel like, her chest pressed up against mine, whispering something into my ear with her warm breath.
Don't suifuel us like that man. Truth is healthier than hope, even if normies tell you elsewise, they ain't got truth and some don't need hope.

I want a girl to kiss me on the cheeks :feelsohh:
i too also succumb to these kinds of simpy urges for cuddle snuggle love time
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I was playing GTA V earlier today and i was imagining myself in a hottub with a girl

I have thought about taking a bath with a girl. It seems like it would be one of those not sexual but intimate experiences. It must be nice to have your back scrubbed and just relax in warm water, she sitting between your legs.
Cute loli bath

I want to do all the cheesy romantic shit. I need to ascend before 30.

Anime is a world that would be fair and ideal.

The world is not fair and ideal.

Even chads wouldn't have experiences like that. Instead of being innocent and human, chad would make dirty advances, foid would pretend to be embarassed but be smiling all the same, and then they would have sex.

i wonder what a hug from behind would feel like,
her chest pressed up against mine
Pick one, if you're hugged from behind her chest would press against your back, not your chest.

sample_394ebea9e35087165811d2decc4d4200.jpg
b16ab30c7b1864a6512b747325c79644.gif

i always imagined what a cute girls hand would feel like.

Don't suifuel us like that man
Anime is a world that would be fair and ideal.

The world is not fair and ideal.

Even chads wouldn't have experiences like that. Instead of being innocent and human, chad would make dirty advances, foid would pretend to be embarassed but be smiling all the same, and then they would have sex.
Anime is ideal because only chads exist, we would either not exist or be chads and I'd rather cope than not exist tbh.

No, Anime is ideal because the protagonists, meant to be relatable with the target demographic, often have an incel or normie mindset in the body of a 7+ male, and women in anime act beyond emotional / sexual impulses

Such people in real life are like trying to find a fully preserved Woolly Mammoth.

No, Anime is ideal because the protagonists, meant to be relatable with the target demographic, often have an incel or normie mindset in the body of a 7+ male, and women in anime act beyond emotional / sexual impulses

Those don't exist, or at the very least, are very rare.
I've heard of these on 4chan happening in real life, autistic chads and the like. They are lucky fuckers, best of both worlds.
This is probably a great dream to have and I should try lucid dreaming it, but imagine the suifuel waking up.
I always think about how my life would've gone if I could get all the girls I wanted.

I've heard of these on 4chan happening in real life, autistic chads and the like. They are lucky fuckers, best of both worlds.
This is probably a great dream to have and I should try lucid dreaming it, but imagine the suifuel waking up.
I always think about how my life would've gone if I could get all the girls I wanted.

We all do.

I recommend coping and enjoying what is good about your life, and changing things which you know make you unhappy that you definitely are capable of changing, and accepting that life isn't fair at all, and that you are who you are.

we will never have this :feels:

Such people in real life are like trying to find a fully preserved Woolly Mammoth.
Beyond over for weebcels...

I'd be the happiest man if I could only get a hug

The only thing we’ll ever share a bathtub with is a shotgun

always wanted to go to an onsen

Most anime protagonists are short as fuck + Asian tbh.

Pick one, if you're hugged from behind her chest would press against your back, not your chest.

sample_394ebea9e35087165811d2decc4d4200.jpg
b16ab30c7b1864a6512b747325c79644.gif
yeah once i posted it i was like shit i messed up, too much in the moment. but man i wished forever for someone to wash my back too, can't reach it

what kind of coping bullshit is this lmao

I want a girl to cuddle next to me and scratch my scalp.

I swear animefags' cute obsession is cringe.

All those fanservice anime is produced so losers like you can relate, and hit it like a drug. Keep consooming.

Before you insult me with some stupid comeback, Being here, obviously I am also a loser.

All those fanservice anime is produced so losers like you can relate, and hit it like a drug.
Keep consooming.
Is it though? Most anime protagonists body/face/skill mog the hell out of me. The only thing I can really relate to is their passive/pathetic personalities, the rest requires me to use my imagination a huge deal.

@Wizard32
If you want to go in depth, it is always a mix of "what you are" and "what you want to be". You can see this theme in movies as well. At least those are limited to two hours instead of ten seasons.

Personally I am extremely picky about what i watch/read/play. It just disappoints me that people are willing to gobble up whatever. Almost like following a trail of breadcrumbs...

tfw no vampire loli but you can't escape the blackpill

I am extremely picky about what i watch/read/play.
It just disappoints me that people are willing to gobble up whatever.
Almost like following a trail of breadcrumbs...
Even if I'm more flexible in what I absord than you are, by comparison to normies I am still extremely picky.

I don't enjoy anything with a laugh track and abhor pseudo-intellectual documentaries. Boomers eat that WW2/nazi/hitler shit up, it's fucking pathetic.

The thing is, unless you look for spoilers (ruin the process) you don't necessarily know 100% of what an anime will reveal, even if it ends up being not entirely surprising.

There's no specific trail to the crumbs, they're just scattered in the wind.

At some point you must realize the possibility that nobody's steering you anywhere with these and they succeed because they appeal to something inherent to our desires.

I'm probably going to get a warning for "gay" but I don't care. It must be said:
I AM A HETEROSEXUAL MALE AND I WANT TO HAVE A PICNIC WITH A GIRL AND EAT CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICHES UNDER A TREE!

There, I said it!! OMG I can't believe how faggy I sound right now. But I just needed to state what is in my heart.
A lot of normies paint us as sex-obsessed but tbh I find a lot of incels really just want a lot of mundane slice-of-life type shit to happen to them from time to time. All the shit that normies take for granted because it happens to them so often that they don't even think about it anymore as a big deal. But to us it is everything.

I WANT TO HAVE A PICNIC WITH A GIRL AND EAT CHICKEN SALAD SANDWICHES UNDER A TREE!
you sound like you need some fuel bro
Tree
sample_1d28e99ce7b4eb78af0aadff2dc8f668.jpg
2218389560a36d971fbb114340398023.png
c21f71c4548385fd769a2323a9e1c51a.jpg
7211f70a073610f85ae7c4748a8b1d36.jpg
87b25a6e64f803420ecd464af7de8080.jpg
sample_f5c12d8b25561db2aeaea32790d3d501.jpg
AH
sample_acc414a1f173c55b1465ae38e59ef951.jpg
sample_c2c7c485fa9d86b6f416a718c961652a.jpg
sample_7daaee9398eaf7b4f62b0551bfc67afd.jpg

Please remember: NEVER EVER. Due to our horrible personalities which a girl could never come to love, which is a shame because I know we all have amazing bodies and foids struggle with how much they want to date us if only our personalities improved.

:feelsohh::incel:

Would love to fart in a bathtub with a gril

Sex is barely scratching the surface. what I want is a family. A loyal wife and obedient kids. I would even settle for sex only 2-3 times a week if I could be garunteed that

Would love to fart in a bathtub with a gril
I just finished season 1 of Girls so I want to pee on a girl in the shower.
I also just finished "Bullied" manga so I want to pee in a girl's large intestine after cumming in her ass.

I just want general intimacy

I JUST WANT TO KISS A GIRL! IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK?

Intimacy on that level sounds really nice. Says a lot about how far you have come developmentally if you can be so vulnerable around people like that and have them accept you in that moment of weakness. I would even go so far as to say it is a milestone in someone's life. Unfortunately such things are chad only

oh boy that must be good :feelsohh:

I JUST WANT TO KISS A GIRL! IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK?

Even though the jail penalty for just kissing a foid without her consent is probably less for fucking her without her consent, I would not suggest we just go out and do it.

TBH what matters to me more is I want a girl to voluntarily kiss me. If I go and initiate it I'll always be wondering if she's just going along with it out of fear or something. No matter how many efforts we make to seem unthreatening there can often be an inherent threateningness from men, even manlets, especially to some naturally timid foids with a history of being abused :(

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back