Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Sex-havers in their natural habitat

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Seems like a very meek reaction to getting cucked. Why would I care whether he's naked or not lol? I'd ram a fucking knife through his skull and kill the whore

clean ur room u whore fucking disgusting cucks :feelstrash: :feelspuke:

Seems like a very meek reaction to getting cucked. Why would I care whether he's naked or not lol? I'd ram a fucking knife through his skull and kill the whore
The insane part about the video is that he's not getting cucked, he's just mad because he didn't pick up his phone. This is how casual normalfags are about having sex, they can walk in on you fucking and carry on a conversation.

The insane part about the video is that he's not getting cucked, he's just mad because he didn't pick up his phone. This is how casual normalfags are about having sex, they can walk in on you fucking and carry on a conversation.
It's surreal tbh.

Oh. JFL

normies are retarded

Of course no repercussion for the femoid

Featuring your average white trash family.

Whats atcually going on here? Is that guy raging cause his pal's pumping his bird or his ex bird. Or is he raging cause his pal's pumping in his bed. Cause if it's the first, then his reaction is pretty woeful.

cucked and mogged jfl

Whats atcually going on here? Is that guy raging cause his pal's pumping his bird or his ex bird. Or is he raging cause his pal's pumping in his bed. Cause if it's the first, then his reaction is pretty woeful.
Based on what he said, he seems to be mad because the guy was late to something and he didn't pick up his phone when he got called.

If it has happened here, he would shoot or stab both of them and go to prison proudly

I shouldn't have said the word "nigga" tbh that's just wrong.

lol just talking it out with the guy who cucked you WHILE his dick is inside your girl

2019 males

jfl didnt even bother to close the door

Eh, it is not ideal anyways.

@VirginAutistManlet did you see giannis whippin this white boys ass?

Dude I cant focus on the cheating because his room is so fucking nasty

Unexpected dogpill

Just imagine the smell of this room :feelspuke:

mild reaction; deep down he complied and appreciated, cuck knows his place

I would have honor killed both of them tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back